Chapter 4

Karma came home to an unfamiliar car parked in his driveway. 'Distraction...Waste of Space...'   The words rang in Karma's head like jingle bells. He dashed inside, ignoring the words that was giving him a massive headache. Karma was met with his mother, who looked at her son. 

"Karma..." She said, running up to her son and hugging him, bursting into tears. "I'm so sorry! If only your father wasn't so cruel back in the day! He's changed! we've changed! I'm never leaving you poor thing again!" She cried, lifting her son into a bear hug, which Karma gladly accepted.

"Sweetheart? Why are you screamin-..." Karma's father paused, and joined the hug, lifting his wife and son in the air. He let go, and Karma slapped his father. "Do you knowhow much anxeity and trauma I've developed over the years!?" Then Karma hugged his dad.

                          -Time skip, later that night (2 hours)-

Karma was sleeping on the couch, wrapped up in one of his Parent's blankets. He fell asleep watching a movie, and eventually the movie ended. Karma's dad, Kai, lifted Karma up and took him to his room. Karma felt his phone vibrate in his back pocket, and decided to check it after his dad left. He opened the text.

My Strawberry Blonde (Shuu-Chan)

Hey Karma, I heard about your parents. 

Do I need to come over for cuddles?

Karma

Yeash, they came home. I'm kk, But I do want cuddles 

😘💕😘👌👌😁👍😍❤️

My Strawberry Blonde (Shuu-Chan)

Open your door

Karma

WHAT KIND OF SONIC NINJA HEDGEHOG SPEED DID YOU USE!?!?!?!

Karma opened the door, to be met with Shu- ahem, I mean Gakushuu. Gakushuu picked Karma up carried him to his bedroom, plopped Karma on the bed and crawled on top of him, burying his face into Karma's collarbone.

Karma felt heat rise up into his face, and lied back, and turned to his side, throwing the covers on the two of them.