Chapter 6

Karma was sitting in his kitchen floor, staring nowhere in particular. His bottled emotions needed to be let out. He tried a notebook, but that made it worse. Karma didn't want to go to Gakushuu, because he felt like Gakushuu hated him for that. After all, Gakushuu had feelings too.

Karma didn't go to school for the past few days, and he wondered if anyone cared. After all, His own parents left him, again. He felt like he wasn't wanted, his parents promised they wouldn't leave again, and here they where, 16 hours away on a road trip.

Karma unrolled his sleeves, to see all his scars on his wrist. Karma sighed, standing up and getting out a pot. He was gonna make Ramen. As Karma got out a Ramen packet, and started putting the ingredients in, Water splashed onto him.

Karma felt the burning, hot water on his skin, and he rushed over to the sink to put his hand under the cold water. It burned, felt like his hand was on fire. Karma tuned the water off, and sat on the tiled floor, looking at the mess he made. 

Then he looked at the clock. It was 12:00. He's been skipping class for a week, and at this point he might as well drop out of Kunugigaoka. Until he got a knock on the door. He sighed and got up to open the door. 

Unfortunately, it was Gakushuu. "Oh thank goodness you're okay." Gakushuu engulfed Karma into a bone-crushing hug. "I was worried sick! Why didn't you come to me!" Gakushuu tripped over his feet, knocking Karma over. 

Gakushuu landed on top of Karma, inches away from his face. Karma let in a shaky breath, and closed his eyes, exhaling and inhaling shaky breaths. Both of the boys where  red-faced. Karma took the liberty of pulling Gakushuu's head down, connecting their lips.

Gakushuu took Karma's hands, and held them in his. "What's up with you today?" Karma asked, as the two started slow dancing. "Nothing, just adoring my beautiful husband, that's all."

Gakushuu turned to the gravy Karma was making. He took a spoon from the drawer, and put some of it in his mouth. Then Katsuki walked in, and  stole the spoon from Gakushuu, eating some of the gravy.

"Delicious." they both said in sync. 

 "K-Karma?" Gakushuu asked, very flustered. Karma crawled out from under Gakushuu. "I-I'm sorry! I shouldn't have kissed you." Gakushuu shook his head.

"No, I saw the vision too..."