*2*

*heres a backstory of y/n's life*

when y/n was born their father started acting different but he was still there for them and their mother until they turned 7 "you ungrateful bitch" "your the reason i'll be leaving y'all" "it all your fault" those words stuck with y/n all to this day, their father left them and their mother then almost all y/n's mom allowance but she got a job and stayed strong for y/n. on the other hand y/n blamed themselves for their father leaving they think it would've been better if they was never born,they blames themselves for their mothers pain,they started being suicidal and still is the only things that really makes them happy is Finn ,Gwen,Robin, and their mother being happy.

Y/n POV

i was awoken by my alarm clock, so i stopped it and got up to get ready for the day.

mom was still home surprisingly, "hey hon mom has to run into today i should be back by 10-11,love you"~mom "love you too momma"~y/n, she gave me a kiss on my head the headed out, never mind.

she always have to leave, she could never stay home i mean i know she has to work to get money to provide for us but it'll be great if she could stay just for two days.

i fixed myself a bowl of cereal, after i finished it i went to my closet and picked an outfit.

did my hair, brushed my teeth, put on my shoes, and made sure everything was in my bag to go. i walked to finn's house to see them walking out and we stopped because finn stopped.

"what is it"~y/n "what?"~gwen "the flyer, bruce mom put them up again"~finn, me and gwen just looked at it "y'all don't think they are going to find him do y'all"~finn "not how they want too, now come before we be late"~gwen, she started walking.

"let's go finn"~ y/n he nodded and we started walking, we see kids running towards some people chanting "fight, fight, fight!" we ran towards the commotion.

we move through the crowd and saw moose and robin, "i'll pound you like a nail"~moose "then do it"~robin 'oh shit'~y/n's thoughts.

moose swung at robin but he ducked just in time punching him in the stomach followed with a kick to the face 'damn that's kinda..hot'~ y/n's thoughts.

robin blocked another punch and started punching him in the stomach "get 'em robin!"~gwen next thing i know robin had moose on the ground and him on top punching the shit out of moose and he kept punching until blood started to show "holy shit!"~gwen & y/n.

finn grabbed gwen pulling her away from the fight after robin beat the life out of moose he walked off like nothing.

"what the hell that was moose"~gwen "i do not care"~finn "of course you don't"~y/n smiled "moose is a giant asshole"~gwen "like a big asshole"~y/n "I know"~finn "remember last year when he made you miserable, he had it coming"~gwen "he always had it coming"~finn "but finny he beat you up"~gwen "i know i was there"~finn "yea you were definitely there"~y/n "shut up i don't wanna talk about it"~finn "sorry"~y/n.

the two started talking about 'the grabber' and other stuff i really wasn't paying attention i was zoned out.

me and finn was in class the teacher was talking about the sola system (idk) and all that good stuff, i saw that finn kept staring at donna it was so cute, she turned to look at him he turned his head fast back towards the board. i had to hold in my laugh, poor boy is in love.

the bell rang me and finn walked out of the classroom not far into the walk we see the group of finn's bullies.

"hey finny"~bully 1 finn kept walking, me getting pushed in between the bullies while they go after finn i ran through the crowd of students to get to finn but i seen he went into the boys bathroom, i had to go get robin now.

"robin, robin, hey um"~y/n out of breath "you ok, look like you ran a football field"~robin "no no uh finn's in trouble his bullies followed him inside the boys room and i can't go in there so you gotta go"~y/n "i already told them not to mess with y'all"~ robin.

he looked pretty mad he ran to the boys room and went in i just stayed outside to wait for them.

Robin's POV

i walked into the restroom to see finn over by the last stall "dipshits move"~robin they moved out my way quickly, i walked over to the sink "hey finn what's happening"~robin "you know just things i guess"~finn by now the boys where starting to leave "wait!""fuck with finn again, i fuck with you"~robin the boys just stared at me and finn "you can leave now"~robin the boys scurried out of here.

Y/n POV

i saw all the boys scurrying out the bathroom, they turned to see me i gave them a small smile and flipped them off one of them started to walk up on me.

i got up from leaning on the wall "what you gonna do boy bite me"~y/n "i'll do more than just that"~bully 1 "really i'll like to see you try" y/n he was finna hit me when robin and finn walked out "aye!, like i said in there but if you fuck with her, i'll beat the life out of you"~robin.

the boys left and robin turned to me "you need to stop taunting them"~robin "ehh, no it's fun""plus i can defend myself"~y/n

"i don't care if you can or not, just don't want you gettin hurt"~robin i smiled to know that he cared "also can you maybe tutor me"~robin, "math?"~y/n "yea if i get another f i'm gettin suspended" ~robin "yea no problem, see ya after school"~y/n "my house"~robin "ok"~y/n.

TIME SKIP

after school i told finn and gwen bye and started walking with robin to his house.

we saw a black van behind us looks like it was following us "robin i think that van is following us"~y/n, he grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers "don't worry i won't let nothing happen to you"~robin "thanks robin"~y/n "it's my job to keep you and finn safe, no matter what"~robin i smiled at him, he's so sweet.

TO BE CONTINUED TOMORROW
SORRY