*20*

Sorry i never updated in like 3 days it's too long but school is starting soon in 2 days so i'ma do as much as i can hopefully finish it before school starts. Also i'm sorry that i repeat words a lot that's just how i do with talking in real life too so sorry for repeating so much😔

when i woke up i tasted blood i lifted my self up using my forearm as support to hold myself.

i touched the blood that was coming from my nose remembering who caused it "that son of a bitch" i wiped it with my sleeves of my jacket.

the phone rang no i don't wanna answer it "fuck you" i said speaking to the phone like it can hear me (am i making fun of finn again yes maybe).

it kept on ringing "god damnit" i got up from the mattress grabbed the phone and placed it to my ear as i sat back down.

"what" nothing its honestly starting to piss me off "you gonna say something""do you even know who you are" i said until a familiar voice was heard.

"what the shit kinda of question is that princess" vance stated angrily, well not my fault you don't wanna speak first.

i don't really miss his attitude but that's ok i guess.

"do you even know who you are" vance asked, what kind of question is that!!, "i'm y/n lopez" i said back "yeah well nice to fucking meet you, y/n lopez" damn don't have to say my name in a rude kinda of way i don't like that.

"right here" hunny where what are y- "this is it" he said still with an angry tone "this is what" i asked "the horrifying nightmare end of your pathetic little life" he said "damn you fucking mean" i mumbled he didn't hear i think.

"your vance hopper huh, you know i remember you you used to love (in a friendship kinda of way) and scare me" i said matter of factly.

"trust me princess if you knew what to had coming you'd be fucking terrified, today's the day motherfucker!" he said/somewhat yelled.

a flashback happens for me memories of me and vance me watching him play pinball and the way he payed attention to the game like his life depends on it.

the time he beat some kid up and i just sat there and watched the whole thing go down then he carved his score into his arm, police were called took him away i just went home, while he got fussed at by his dad it was horrible honestly cause he came to me after that.

surprisingly i was someone he would vent to about full of stuff and some point i thought i was in love with him but i knew he'd never felt the same, but he did i found that out when he kissed me i was surprised but happy.

we didn't date because he called the kiss a mistake but we stayed friends some how.

we talked here and there the one day he finally came over to talk to me about shit that i missed and what happened because i was the only person that was always there for him to vent to.

i went for a hug one time to comfort him when we was talking he back away a bit like scared he would've hurt me but i pulled him in and we stayed like that for as long as he needed.

then he went missing it hurt me like hell it felt like someone just cut open my chest and took half of my heart and burned it, a piece of me was missing when he went missing.

when robin came around it was like my heart was put together again but he went missing too now i don't know if he's dead or alive and i'm scared that i'll have to live with knowing that he died but i'll never know until i get out of this hell hole.

"have you tried stacking the carpets to reach the windows" he asked snapping me out my trance.

"i've tried everything" i said "no, not everything y/n/n, when the grabber saw what i had done that was it and he took his time with me too" i don't wanna talk about your death man.

"what did you do vance" i asked i wanted to cry but no i'm not gonna cry i held it in "oh that fucker had to spend a fortune to prepare all the damages" of course he caused damage "what did you do" i asked again.

"i'm getting to that, impatient ass!" he said i let out a stifled laugh "or do you have some other important shit you have to do right now" he asked, yea get out of here but whatever.

"no i'm listening" i said listening for what he has to say " there's an outlet in the shitter, across from the john" he stated "yea i've seen it" i answered.

"on the other side of that wall, there's a storage room you can't get into that room because there's a big ass upright freezer in the way" he continued "okay" letting him know to go on.

"break the wall about two feet above the outlet till you get to a panel with screws in it, get the panel off and get into the freezer" he said "and out to the storage room, thanks" i finished for him "for what" he asked "for helping me" i said in a duh tone "yeah but i wasn't just doing it for you, it rarely was about you but you're welcome princess" he said then i felt small pressure on my temple then the phone clicked meaning he hung up.

a tear slipped from my eye but i wiped it away quickly and placed the phone back on the stand. (yes i did change it up because of the back story i made)

anyways i went do as he said i grabbed the top to the toilet since i can't clearly do it with my hands and started digging, and i kept on digging.

(a lot of more digging passed and no y/n didn't drink the top of the toilet water)

finally i hit the metal i put the top down and removed the small patch of cement out of the way and saw the screw, i couldn't unscrew the darn thing cause i didn't have tools to undo it but i had got and idea and ran to the toilet and the a piece from it.

which got the screws to undo once i got it off and removed another thing out the way i saw frozen meat which means one thing this was the freezer.

i move the meats out of the way and tried to push it open by putting all my weight and bumping against it as hard as i can but couldn't. fucking hell

i wanted to cry and that's what i did i cried after all that time i held it in i cried it all out.

Heheh the call is coming up and the rest of this is bout to be magic don't ask me how just magic bitchesss and sorry for the mistakes