*22*

it's been long since i wrote a part sorry 😞

once i pulled myself together i broke the phone cord and went to the hole, grabbed some dirt and put it to the side.

i opened the phone part and packed it with dirt then screwed it back and made sure it had enough weight to it. i went back and put the phone back on the stand.

i tied the cord around the nail that was sticking out the wall and fastened it tightly. when i looked out the window i saw that it was raining, i wonder how many days i've been gone.

A little time skip

i was so nervous about the plan like what if it doesn't work like everything else did, what if todays the day i die, what if- you know what i need to stop with these "what ifs."

then i heard creaking i looked to the phone and i hear the creaking still i walk to the phone once i was in front of it the lights turned on, this is it.

i grabbed the phone and held it tightly and looked forward at the door as i heard the locks unlocking.

the door slowly opened to reveal...definitely not the grabber what the fuck.

when he saw me he spoke "No fucking way, i knew he was hiding something from me down here" bet you didn't expect me lol "but holy Mary, mother of God".

"Please help me" i started to walk closer slowly "Can you call my mom, call my auntie?" i asked relieved that i'm gonna actually get out of here.

"oh listen don't worry he's not here he-he had to go into work..um i'm max stay-stay calm" he stuttered a bit over a few words.

"no wonder he was freaking out this morning, hey you want to know the story on how i found you, man?" not really but i really wanna get out of here.

i heard other steps oh shit "no, no, no, no, no" i repeated "hey no,no, no don't worry about it we can talk about this.." the grabber was right behind him as max opened the door more but the grabber had an AXE!

he nailed the axe into max's head oh my god i screamed so loud, i'm terrified right now, he walked a bit but then his body fell all... bloody.

the grabbers face was covered in blood i was disgusted and terrified all at once i wanted to puke.

"look what you made me do, you made me kill my brother" aye now it was actually your brother's fault not mine

"no it wasn't me, i-" he cut me off "he was an idiot, but he was my idiot" aweee wait what no fuck no.

he walked over the the body"i'm sorry max, now i'm gonna have to put you with the others" he sighs"looks like you'll find those naughty boys after all" fuck you.

he pulled the axe out of max's head and it made disgusting noises ew.

at this point i was breathing so hard "what's up with the phone huh?" he asked then yelled "i told you it doesn't work!"

"normally i would use a knife, but you're special y/n/n, i'm gonna take my time" i'm not letting him touch me or hurt me this is it.

"i want this to really hurt.. samson!" i heard a chain rattled and saw a dog coming down, the dog growled at me, he looked evil.

the dog barked and snarled at me the grabber took ahold of the collar, and brung him into a corner "good boy" the grabber sounded off very creepy.

he hooked th chain onto the wall where a hook was i guess, then he picked up the axe, and walked towards me slowly i stood there looking him directly in the eyes, yes i was scared but i can't let that show.