*12*

ok so i might not try anymore to write in Spanish because i can't speak it and i write it wrong and i feel like i'm being disrespectful, and some of y'all would be like then why did you try anyway i tried because i wanted to make y/n know a bit of Spanish because robin but clearly i can't cause i don't speak nothing but english.

it was the next day and i did not wanna wake up at all and we had school.

mom comes in my room "hey sweetie it's time to wake up" she sounded like she wasn't sure of me going to school "momma, i don't feel good" i said my was voice raspy.

"ok you can stay home i'll call school saying you're sick" i groaned in response and just laid there for a bit.

until my eyes finally shut back closed and i went back to sleep.

i woke up again but to a knock on the door, mom had to go into work sadly so i got up and went answer it.

it's 3pm now and once i unlocked and opened the door i was engulfed in a hug by finney.

"hey finney" my voice was raspy still "hey you ok" finn pulled away from the hug walking inside and sitting down me following him after i closed the door.

"to be honest no i am not, i mean the person that would always hang out with me, had the same taste in music as me, literally beat the shit out of anyone for me is gone and probably never coming back" i mumbled the last few word but finn heard me.

"hey don't think like i'm sure they'll find him" finn said with his arms around me "finney do you really think that i mean.." now i'm standing up and walking back and forth "..what happened to billy huh dead what happens to griffin dead what about fucking vance dead and then bruce dead finn they never found them and it's like they all just forget about those boys" finn was listening to every words with open ears.

"all and believe me it fucking weird how i was friends with every single one of them yes i was friends with the vance" finn was shocked and kinda so was i mean the vance friends with...me anyways not the point.

"know robin and i feel like he's gonna end up the same way" i felt tears starting to form but i looked up tilting my head back stopping myself from crying "it's like i'm bad luck what what if you go missing finn i can't deal with that" i said sitting back down.

"i'm not gonna go missing, ok" "ok" i said and laying my head on finn's shoulder.

"you know i wanted to tell him that i liked him so bad but never had the guts" i smiled "yea you both never had the guts"  i shot up "what!?" i asked "oh yea um he might've had a crush on you maybe even more than that".

i looked at finn "might've? finn tell me" he let out a sigh "well he told me how he liked you maybe even loved you" finn looked at me. i popped him in the back of his head.

"finn and you didn't tell me like i could've been dating him, but then that would've probably made this situation worst but still" i practically was yelling  "sorry but it wasn't really my place to say that",  "true" i sat back down with a sigh and then silence came over us until i said something "i miss him".

"me too" finn said he stayed with me for a few more minutes but left now i was alone, i always felt alone but not with robin he made me feel like somebody and i miss that.

during those few minutes that finney stayed finn said how the cops came and questioned gwen about the kidnappings and her dreams.

gwen's dream sometimes scares me because they can be true.

i stayed on the couch watching some show that was on i didn't eat a damn thing because i just didn't wanna get up even though i was starving myself.

mom called the phone so i got up yes i got up for the phone but not for food stupid me.

i answered mom told me she's not gonna be home until later on in the early morning.

after the call ended i went straight to my room and crawled into my bed and went to sleep without food.

UGHHH another trashy part because my mind is slowly dying because i get no sleep for shit but anyways enjoy this trashy part.