*15*

I don't think y'all understand the title of the story but ok 🤷‍♀️

5 days since robin went missing

it was 3am and i was getting ready to leave the house without mom knowing, and i know i have school so i planned on being back at 4:30am.

(i been planned this outfit, even gave it a name)

after i was finished i put my hair into a ponytail, some of the hairs fell in front of my face. i brushed my teeth quietly then i was ready to go.

pulled up the windowsill and jumped down it wasn't that far down really, right when i felt my feet hit the ground i closed the window and ran off.

i turned on my flashlight and walked all the way to the house where i'm sure he is.

when i got there i looked at the house i went for the gate but i felt something grab me around my neck i screamed but the man covered my mouth and whispered "don't go near stuff that's not yours" is all i heard.

then he let go i tried to scream but he sprayed something in my mouth and everything went black.

•••

i woke up but i could barely see it was all blurry he was carrying me but my body felt weak like i can't really move.

"i should kill you for going near my stuff" he threw me on a mattress.

i got up a bit my body resting on my forearm i looked around all i could see is walls and the a staircase i got up a little more to see a man with a mask that's all i can make out.

"i know you're scared, but i'm not gonna hurt you anymore" his voice is deep and raspy kinda of scary.

"what i said about killing you,...i was angry is all and you just should stay away from my stuff but i'm not gonna hold it against ya, hmm" he moved his hand to my hair moving the strands out of my face.

"but i guess now we're even, you don't have to be scared because nothing bad is going to happen here" he said it in like a whisper voice.

"on that i give my word, lisa" who the hell is lisa is that like his daughter or something.

he held up to fingers like scouts honor or whatever.

"you like soda huh?" i just stayed quiet staring at him trying to regain my eyesight fully "i'll tell ya what i'm gonna go get you a soda..and then" he stopped a looked at the the door.

"is that the phone?, do you hear a phone ringing?" i don't know i don't hear shit you dumbass, i of course didn't say that out loud.

"i'm gonna go see who it is, then ima get you a soda, and then i'll come back and explain everything hmm?" he placed his hand on my cheek i moved my head away from his hand he dropped his hand and got up a left closing, and locking the door.

i carefully got up and walked towards the door and seen a little hallway you can say i walked down that to darkness but i hit a string in my face making me go backwards a bit i grabbed the string and pulled it.

a dim light filled the room i was a toilet and some rolled up stuff looks like carpets.

i go back to where i was i look around and see a mattress and window with bars and a phone, a phone i rushed over to it picked it up i didn't hear nothing i pressed down on he stuff nothing both at all i just put the phone back and i seen the cord is sit so great.

i sit back down on the mattress a laid down i curled up into a ball and i just closed my eyes.

Finn's POV

"Finney" my dad called out to me "Yes" i turned around from the tv to see my dad standing there "Um you know that lopez kid" my dad said "you mean y/n lopez dad" i asked "uh yes um she went missing her mom said she wasn't in her room and her window had a crack in it" my dad said looking down.

i froze hearing that my best friend went missing i literally can't lose them too, i wanted to cry because they was always there to protect me and always there to make me happy now they're gone.

i got up and went my room closing the door and cried my eyes out, and they were worried i'll go missing, i can't believe this i wish i was the one to go missing they don't deserve this none of them did but why did it have to be them.

i once i stopped crying i wondered if gwen knew, and right when i thought of that gwen popped up in my room in tears.

she ran and hugged me so i sat there with her in my arms trying to comfort and stop her from crying, my poor sister.