Human★Robot • Is This Love?

Vivi tells the young boy that it'd be okay. She hugs him and they continue climbing.
A few hours pass by and they finally finish climbing. The boy jumps out of excitement and joy, he recommends building a hut.
"You know how hard that IS?!"
"Oh..Sorry..But your..robot hands and.."
"Alright alright. Don't be sad. Here here."
She hands him a clay ball she made.
"What's this?"
"It's.."
"Why is it so round?"
"Have you..never seen a ball before?"
"No, I'm not a robot with unlimited access to all the information in the world like you."
"Oh, but it's..common? Have you ever played with your friends before?"
"Friends?"
"Maybe we'll get shelter and talk about this."

Vivi and the young boy walk through the woods with little to no resources. She just wanders around and ponders..
"Is this boy really that..disconnected from reality..?"
She thinks about that the entire time, but she remembers he's an experiment. His life was probably taken away..but just not to see a ball before-
"VIVI! VIVA! VIVO!"
"CMON! WE NEED TO HEAD SOUTH! THERE'S A RIVER NEARBY!"
"Fine.."
"Is something wrong? You seem.."
"Oh it's just that..Hey!, Can we sit down the tree for a bit?"
"Oh sure..Shouldn't your battery be gone by now?"
"I'm not running around. I should be fine for a few hours. I have my charger."
"Alright."
He hugs her tightly.
She blushes, not knowing what to do.

"I've never felt this love before." She says to herself.

"A friend who can..love me." He says to himself.

They both get lost in their own thoughts. Their words dance around in their heads as they fall down the tunnel of platonic love.

"Is this true love?"

"Is this what it means?"

The hug tightens until an apple falls from a tree, they're already deep in their thoughts, that they've fell over and slept beside eachother.

"Thank you."
"This is love."