Chapter 1

Tanjiro was just 5 years old as he was playing around with Nezuko and his younger siblings as he was accidentally forgotten until he got knocked out.

Kie Kamado, sees all the kids besides one and asked, "where is Tanjiro". Routa said, "he is behind us". Nezuko said, " Tanjiro... Onii-chan!!". Nezuko rushed out and yelled, "Tanjiro!?". Nothing, but crickets. Kie said, " Tanjuro!! Tanjiro is missing!!". Tanjuro went outside and yelled, "Tanjiro!!!". Kie was worried and cried softly.

With Tanjiro, Tanjiro woke up and sees a guy and said, " h-hello". "listen brat...you will do what I say and called me master or sir in my presence or I will punish you...", the guy said, in a harsh tone. Tanjiro was scared, not by the harsh tone of voice, but of the scent the guy gave off... It smelled like alcohol and dangerous vibe... He also had a gun on him. Tanjiro said, "yes sir...". The guy left at that and smirked as he thought, 'that kid will make a lot of money'.

Tanjiro would clean and obey the guy as he would get drunk alot and hit Tanjiro for every little mistake he made. Tanjiro sighed after he just got finished being hit and got up to clean up the blood off of him and the floor. Tanjiro thought, 'damn it... I think he broke my damn ribs...again...'. Tanjiro bandage his chest and went back to cleaning. As night time came around,  Tanjiro would go up on the roof as the guy was asleep once in awhile.

Tanjiro was on the roof as he sees a male and a female, the male had a mismatch haori one was red while another one was a pattern, he had blue ocean eyes and spiked Raven hair, he looked cool actually, the female had black to purple short hair, she had a haori of a butterfly, it was beautiful, she had purple eyes, she was kind of short, Tanjiro left inside before they saw him. 

Tanjiro was quicker than the guy when he had woken up to get him a beer, he had learn to make sure the guy was happy before he was angry. The guy smirked and patted Tanjiro's head and said, "good boy, if you clean really well, you may get a little snack". Tanjiro smiled and nodded and said, " I won't let you down sir".

TBC

Hope you enjoyed part 1