Chapter 12

Tanjiro woken up as he sees Shinobu on another bed, asleep. Tanjiro thought, 'I should be quiet'. Tanjiro got out of bed and walk to the door and opened it. Aoi said, "ah... You are awake... Come let's check those wounds". Tanjiro did so and let her check. Aoi said, " you are healed... Time for training Rebhilation ". Tanjiro said, " okay".  Tanjiro entered the room to see four people, he remembered them at final selection. They all saw him. Aoi said, "this is Tanjiro". They nodded. Tanjiro sat by Kanao a bit and Aoi said, " you know her?". Tanjiro shook his head no and sees Shinobu behind Aoi. Shinobu said, "ah Tanjiro are you feeling any better". "yes Harisha -sama... I remembered something though...". Shinobu said, " is it about your past?". "Mhm... I think I had 5 siblings and...", Tanjiro was confused at first and said, " and a women... And a man...". Shinobu said, "last name?". Tanjiro shook his head no. Shinobu sighed a bit and said, " alright thanks for the information ". Tanjiro nodded. Nezuko said, " hello". "Fight me!!!", Inosuke yelled. Tanjiro said, " no thanks ". Inosuke grumbled. Tanjiro looked around and saw a purple butterfly and said, "a purple monarch...they are a rare species". The butterfly landed on Tanjiro's finger. Tanjiro put a purple flower in his hair as the butterfly landed on it. Tanjiro smiled. Everyone was looking at him. Tanjiro looked at them and smiled softly. The butterfly left as the butterfly flew in the wind. Tanjiro grabbed it and sees Shinobu. Shinobu was talking to Nezuko. Tanjiro went to Shinobu and hands the flower to her. Shinobu blushed a bit and said, " what's this for?". "A 'thank you' for healing me... And well you look beautiful as well", Tanjiro said. Shinobu blushed and kissed his forehead and said, "thank you Tanjiro". Tanjiro smiled softly and held her haori calmly. Shinobu chuckled and said, " never hugged before?". Tanjiro shook his head. Shinobu wraps his arms around him and said, "see". Tanjiro was calm and hugged back slowly and closes his eyes. Shinobu rubs his head. Tanjiro shot his eyes open and said, " I remember my mother's name". Shinobu was silent and said, "I see...". "her name was... Kie Kamado...which means...my last name is Kamado". Nezuko said, "wait...onii-chan!!". "Nezuko!?", Tanjiro said. They both hugged and Nezuko had a tear down his cheek. Shinobu said, "That's a nice reunion...". Tanjiro was tired a bit and fell asleep. Shinobu picked him up and said, "his training can start tomorrow". They all nodded.

Shinobu set Tanjiro down in her room since it was closer and put her haori on him and kissed his forehead and said, "sleep well".

TBC