Chapter 7

Tanjiro got to the city and walked into an alleyway, he saw two people making out and he quickly left and went to throw up. Tanjiro was walking around to find some food, he did so and ate it calmly it was udon, he ate it all since he hasn't eaten much since 5 years old and after final selection. He put the bowl down and left as soon as he smelled a demon and rushed to the scent. He saw him, Muzan Kibutsuji... He was angry, but didn't show it and hid in the shadows and follows him. Tanjiro thought, 'he killed my family... I know he did...he smells like them a bit...that dumbass pretending to be a human...tch...'. Tanjiro was following them for awhile. He soon realized that Muzan must have sensed him since he looked behind him, Tanjiro was quick to leave and sees him attack a human in secret. He groaned from the frustration and grabbed a sleeping potion for demons and grabbed a bow and arrow and shot it right at the demon that just attacked his wife(?). Tanjiro looked over to see Muzan gone and sighed softly. He just got down from the roof and took a walk, he sees a demon that had blue- grayish hair and a female with black hair and purple eyes and said, "Mhm... You must be Tamayo and Yushiro right?". Tamayo said, " yes we are". Tanjiro smiled softly and said, "My crow told me that I should meet up with you for something medicine something... He just talked fast and left". Tamayo nodded and smiled as they walked to her house. Tanjiro soon felt something after he entered the house and talked about medicine to turn demons back to humans, Tanjiro actually loved the idea of it and agreed to help. Tanjiro heard a ball bounce and soon crashed the wall, hitting Yushiro in the head and took it off. Tanjiro looked at it and softly came out of hiding and looks to see two demons...

An Arrow Demon and A Temari Demon...

TBC