Chapter 6

Tanjiro got to the village, but stayed hidden as he heard people's conversation about a girl that recently disappeared last night, he saw a guy that looked dead and Tanjiro smelled something and left and senses a demon and hid in the tree as he sees a human walk by. It was the same guy as he was holding what looks like a ribbon. Tanjiro was confused. The guy sighed and left home, Tanjiro waited until dark and senses a demon and rushes over to the scent and sees a girl trying to be dragged into a black, puddle, but Tanjiro was quick and saved her quickly and shushed her to calm down. She listened carefully. Tanjiro hugged her carefully and jumped up and the black puddle arrived under them. The girl was shocked as Tanjiro was annoyed at the demon. Tanjiro said, "it'll be fine, I promise...come with me". The girl nodded and jumped on his back. Tanjiro jumped off the roof as he held the girl and jumped over the black puddle. Tanjiro looked at the girl and smiled softly and said, "it'll be fine...". The girl nodded as she was holding on to him. Tanjiro grabbed his sword and said, " trust me okay". The girl nodded and she saw the beautiful red and purple sword and was memorialized by it. Tanjiro said, "you stay on the bench over there... And here...spay this on you... It won't get to you if you use it okay". The girl nodded and used the wisteria spray and sat on the bench. Tanjiro killed one out of three swamp demons and jumped in the black puddle and killed them using Sun Breathing and Soultaker as the demons bad soul left and took the good soul and got out to see the girl asleep. He smiled softly and took her home to rest. He kissed her forehead and said, " rest well". Tanjiro left as the sunrised and he had to head for another mission in a city. Tanjiro groaned a bit and smiled as his raven sat on his shoulder, comforting him. Although he was a raven, he had cool stripes on his wings that were red.

Kind of like this

Kind of like this.

Tanjiro fed his raven, named, "Kuroishi". Kuroishi had to leave as soon as he found his next mission.

TBC