Chapter 3

Yoriichi said, "hello Tanjiro". " hi, yoriichi", Tanjiro said, with a smile. Michikatsu said, "hello tanjiro". " hello michikatsu", Tanjiro said. Yoriichi said, "okay today we are gonna teach you both Sun and Moon Breathing and all their forms". Tanjiro nodded.

Yoriichi taught Tanjiro all the forms of the Sun Breathing, which Tanjiro actually got surprisingly fast of a learner. After learning and practicing all of the forms, as Michikatsu soon taught Tanjiro Moon Breathing and their forms and like always, Tanjiro was a fast learner, Tanjiro smiled softly as he was talked about final selection in 3 years so Tanjiro had more time to train.

Tanjiro woke up and used the punching bag against to train once again, he found a old trainer robot as Tanjiro smirked and trained for 3 weeks now, of course Tanjiro had to hide his training wounds for the guy so he doesn't get suspicious of any training or fighting going on. Tanjiro smirked softly as the guy fell asleep as he slipped a 3 year drug for sleep in the guy's drink. He trained for the 3 years he had left for the final selection.

3 years later Tanjiro is 15 now

Tanjiro ran to the deepest part of the woods, grabbed a few swords and trained once again. He used Moon Breathing, Third Form: Loathsome Moon, Chains. He practiced for two hours or so, he was exhausted and set down the sword. He felt a tap on his shoulder to see a tall dude around his age, black to heal hair and teal mysterious eyes, with a uniform. Tanjiro said, "yes?". " do you know where ———— i can't seem to remember it", the guy said. Tanjiro said, "yeah you are right at the place right now.. ". " oh my bad... I have memory loss", the guy said. Tanjiro said, "Tanjiro Kamado.. But call me what think fits me". Muichiro said, " Muichiro Tokito... I wanna call you Tanji...". Tanjiro blushed a bit and said, "anyway... You should go find that demon now heh". Muichiro smiled and said, " bye bunny boy~". Tanjiro blushed and said, "bye.. Muichiro".

A month later, Tanjiro had made two swords one for his two breathings and one for soul taking... And it works, he used it on the guy who kidnapped, abused, and almost raped him... He called it..

The Soultaker...

TBC