Chapter 8

Tanjiro jumped in front of the demons and used Sun Breathing and Moon Breathing together, "First Form: Eclipse Blood". (the user can use their eyesight to find the string in a instant, slashing the neck off without a moment)

Tanjiro was silent as the demons both died. Tamayo smiled and said, " well...didn't know you can do that?". Tanjiro said, "my descendants used Moon and Sun Breathing and I learned to used both of them together so I named it Moonlight...". Yushiro said, "that's pretty impressive". Tanjiro bowed slightly and said, " it's not a problem Yushiro and Lady Tamayo... I promise to help you collect the blood of the demons to find a cure...". Tamayo said, "thank you... We will send you a cat who will meow once it appears and meows twice to disappear". Tanjiro said, " I see... Will that be under control of Yushiro since you will be busy". Yushiro said, "yep". Tamayo smiled softly. Tanjiro grabbed their hands and kissed their cheek Yushiro then Tamayo. Tanjiro said, " take care...". Tanjiro left after that with a soft smile.

Tanjiro was walking around as he heard yelling and crying and looked over to see a female with black hair, wearing a blue kimono with a yellow belt with vines on it and little bit of pink on it. She looked mad. Tanjiro took the girl and said, "ma'me would you like some help home". The lady looked at him and said, " please do". Tanjiro picked her up bridal style and rushed off to her house with a smile. She thanked Tanjiro very kindly and walked in the house. Tanjiro got up to the yellow hair boy who was crying and saying something about murder and marriage among those lines. Tanjiro picked him and handed him a onigiri and smiled softly as they went to a mansion where people have been kidnapped and killed.

The scent of blood hit his nose badly as he looked over to see two kids terrified. Tanjiro said,"what happened". A boy in a blue kimono and green shirt told him that their older brother got taken by a monster in that house. Tanjiro nodded softly and  smiled as he showed Zenitsu's bird in his hand to calm the kids down and said, "ta-da.. A little bird". They both calmed down and smiled softly. Tanjiro said, "Zenitsu... Stay there and watch them okay". Zenitsu nodded calmly.

Tanjiro rushed in the building as he found the older kid as he was pushed into a room by a random person with a boar head. Tanjiro calmed him down as he carried him on his back and said, " jump out that window... Okay... I promise you will be safe okay". The boy nodded and did so.

Tanjiro ran to find the demon and see the demon with brown hair, drums, red eyes, with a X on his left eye, and marks on his face. Tanjiro smiled softly and he went to the demon and held his cheek and said, "you aren't evil... You are in pain... I see those writings you did... I will read them...". The demon smiled softly and hugged Tanjiro, crying softly. Tanjiro thought, 'Eclipse Breathing, 2nd Form: Calm Sky'. (The user uses this form to help the demon look at the stars and eclipse calmly as there heads get slicedto feel the peace they need).

The demon died peacefully and as Tanjiro smiled softly and grabbed the papers as he clipped them together and put them in his haori.

He left to see the boar head wanting to fight Zenitsu and sighed annoyed and walked to him and hit him in the neck...

" huh-".

TBC