EIGHT | FOUND EDDIE

~March 22nd, 1986

~
March 22nd, 1986

THE SUN HAS ALREADY DISAPPEARED and it was pitch black when when Steve and the others arrived at Reefer Rick's house. The lights in his house were all out, nothing could be seen from the outside.

Juliana unbuckled her seatbelt right away, not even waiting until Steve could put the car on park and stepped out right away. Turning on her flashlight, she goes up the stairs that leads to the entrance door. She tries to look inside the house while ringing the doorbell repeatedly. The other's get out as well, approaching Juliana and gathering around her.

Seeing that no one is answering the door, Steve gently grabs her wrist, stopping her from ringing the doorbell again. "Okay. Well, that's settled. I guess he's not here."

She glanced at him and pulled away from his tight grip. She started banging on the door. "Eddie! It's Jules." She screamed.

"Great." Steve mumbled, unimpressed. He was a little scared that Juliana's loud screaming would attract animals or even more drug dealers.

"Look, we just want to talk, okay?" Juliana yelled, trying to convince him to get out as she thought he was hiding in the house. "There are no cops with us, I swear. Dustin's even here with me."

Dustin went up the stairs, moving Juliana to the side and standing in front of the door. "Eddie!" Dustin yelled as well.

While Juliana and Dustin were doing that, Max and Robin were looking around the house through the windows, shining their flashlights so they could see better.

"Rick!" Dustin screamed and continued to loudly bang on the door. "Reefer Rick!"

"Don't scream like that." Steve scolded him, still afraid that it might attract any danger to them.

"Will you stop being a scaredy-cat and help us look for Eddie?!" Juliana whisper-shouted at her best friend, being fed up with his constant bickering.

"Well, he's not here!" He shouted back. "Stop wasting your time screaming and banging on the door continuously. Let's just look for Munson a little more calmly."

Juliana rolled her eyes and turned around, facing the door again. She squinted her eyes and looked through the small windows that were on the door. "Is that a foot?" She asked her brother.

"No that's a shoe." Dustin replied, doing the same thing as well.

"Hey, guys?" Max called out to the annoying trio. Robin and the others go to join her, following her gaze as they saw a ditchy boat house located further down the house. They notice that the light in front of the door was on.