EIGHTEEN | JUST FOR ONE DAY

A/N: I changed Juliana's ex best friend's name

A/N: I changed Juliana's ex best friend's name. There was already an Andy and it was too confusing so I changed it to Jacob :) Btw, brace yourselves because this is going to be a long chapter.

~
Moments before disaster

"SERIOUSLY?" Steve said in disbelief. "You're serious? This is Skull Rock. Okay?" He yelled at Dustin while motioning to the huge rock. "You're totally, absolutely........"

Juliana felt Steve's voice starting to fade away. She had a strange feeling as the environment got eerie and uncomfortable. Then, she started to hear the faint sounds of clock chimes, the exact same as the ones when she went to buy drugs from Eddie. She walked away from the gang, trying to see where that sound was coming from.

"Hey, guys. Do you hear tha-" Juliana turned around, expecting to see the rest of her friends surrounding Skull Rock but she was alone. No one was there. "Guys?" She started getting a little worried as the sun disappeared into the clouds.

She was alone, in the woods, in the dark. The clock chimes started to become louder, so she turned around and there it was, standing in the distance.

The grandfather clock kept ringing, calling her, telling her that her time was up. Every step she took as she walked towards it, she grew even more scared. When she stood in front of it, she noticed that it was frozen. The clock had icicles hanging down from it.

"Jules..." A deep, terrifying voice echoed through the woods. She slowly turned her head to the side and saw a figure walking towards her.

-

"Jules!"

"Jules, where are you?!"

Everyone in the gang called for Juliana as they looked around the woods. She couldn't have gone that far so they split up into small groups. Nancy went with Robin, Lucas went with Max, Steve went with Dustin and Eddie searched alone.

Eddie finally saw a figure, standing from afar. He started jogging towards it and realized that it was Juliana.

He sighed in relief. "Jules, what the hell? Why'd you leave like that? You scared the shit out of us." He asked but she didn't answer. Her back was facing him so he went in front. "Jul-" Eddie froze as he noticed that she was standing still and wasn't moving an inch. And her eyes, they were just like Chrissy's right before she got killed by Vecna. They were all white and twitching a lot.

"Oh, shit. No, no, no." Eddie's voice broke as he tried to wake Juliana up. "Come on, Jules. Not you too." He lightly started tapping her face as the tears already started to fall. "Guys, help!"