Sudden

A little backstory
You and Robin have been friends for a few years and now. You've had feelings for him for awhile now but you didn't know if he felt the same way. But the last few months he's been subtly flirting with you so you were getting confused. And now y'all are at school walking down the hall to get to your next class. (Also Robin isn't getting kidnapped or killed in this 🤨so don't even try it)

~ Y/Ns pov ~
I was walking down the hallway with Robin on my right. I heard him rambling but I only heard what he was saying here and there. It was something about biology. But I was just thinking about how his hand kept Gracing mines.

"Hey. You listening?" He said as He snapped his fingers in front of my face and came out of my little trance. "Of course I'm listening."I move his hand outta my face.

"Oh really? What did I say then huh?" I roll my eyes before saying " something about you not liking biology." He moved in front of me, walking backwards.

"Your half correct. I hate biology.. and I asked did you wanna walk to my house after school?" I blushed at the thought of going to his house. Ive been there a million times but I get nervous every time.

"Aw worried about me?" I say in a teasing tone. "Of course I am princess." He smiled and started walking normally at my side again. I loved when he called me princess but hated it at the same time.

" okay I gotta go." "Okay bye see you after school" he pecked my cheek and walked into a classroom. I stood there kinda shocked since he hasn't done that before..then the bell rang. "Fuck.. I'm gonna be late."

~ Robins POV ~
Should I tell her today? No,no. Fuck my leg won't stop shaking. Ya'know I should just ask Finn he'll know what to do. I'll just write him a note..( **=written on paper.)
R: *hey you know y/n right?*
F: *yeah the girl your always ditching me for.*
R: *yeah but no. But I like her. Like more than friend. And I don't know if I should tell her today. It could ruin our friendship or..*
F: *y'all gonna be making out in the hallways.*
R: * yeah maybe.*
F: *oh my gosh no.*
R: * Finn for real help me out.*
F: * okay if I'm being honest I would just do it.just go for it*
R: * okay finney. I might do it.*
F: *okay but just in case I fuck up your life. "That's just me though that's what I would do." Okay?*
R: * okay whatever.*
Finn got up and threw the note in the trash.
~ third person POV ~
Time skip to after school. Robins waiting for you outside at the bottom of the stairs. Then you finally walk out and walk down the stairs to him.

~ Y/Ns POV ~
Me and robin talked and laughed on the way to his house. At one point he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. And I wanted to jump up and down. Once we got to his house we went to his room. I sat on the edge of his bed as he put his bag against the wall.as he walked over to me he tripped and fell right on top of me, making me fall back on the bed. Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit!

~ Robins POV ~
I fell on top of her. I scanned and her face as she scanned mines. Oh shit.!. Do it now! Now! I smashed lips on hers..I paused for second before she kissed back. Oh my god she's fucking kissing back. What do I do now?! I broke the kiss to take a breathe. We were both panting.

~ Y/Ns POV ~
My god..that was amazing. Robin moved from ontop me, to beside sitting beside me. I sat up and he kissed me again. He placed his hand on my cheek. We had to have made out for like 15 minutes before we stopped to actually think about what happened. he laid back and I laid on his stomach. "So..how long have you liked me princess?" "Long enough. How long have you liked me?" "Way to long." It was silent for a second. " so are we dating now?" I mean I was curious. " do you want too?" He said is his usual caring, tone. "Duh of course I want to."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I'm too tired to keep that convo but I might do a part 2 or make some more oneshots 🤭