how could you?

background info: you and robins have been together around 3 years. your 24 and robin is 26. you and robin have been living together, going on a year now. robin had the morning shifts from 7am-1pm and you had night shifts from 7pm-1am. yk yall gotta get that bag. but yall both had weekends off. and today is wednesday (in the story 🧍its wednesday in the story. just wanted to clarify.)

{ Third person POV }

"y/n..im leaving for work. okay?" robin said slightly shaking you awake. "yeah, yeah just let me sleep." he bent down and gave you a kiss on the head before leaving out. you heard the front door slam shut but you tried to go back to sleep. "why did he wake me up. i fucking cant fall back asleep anymore." you laid in bed trying to go back to sleep but after 30 minutes you forced yourself to get up. 'i mean, i got around 6 hours of sleep i should be fine.' you thought while making you some breakfast. you liked it better when robin cooked breakfast on the weekends. but you had to settle for some cereal. you sat at the table and your cereal while watching something on TV. you were kicking you feet under the table when you felt your foot hit something. you thought it was your cats leg or something so you immediately looked under the table to apologize

{ Y/Ns POV }

"im sorry azul-" what the fuck..is that a lipstick? i picked it up and looked at it for a hot second. this wasnt mine. i barely wear lipstick. gloss is superior. i let out a sigh and threw it in the trash. ill ask robin about it when he gets home.its probably nothing. no it is, it is nothing. i sat back down at the table and tried to eat but i lost my appetite. i just drunk the milk and threw the cereal out. i put the bowl the in sink and sat down on the couch. i wrapped myself in a blanket and turned on law and order svu. (goated show btw) as i watched the show i kept missing robin. even though we see each other almost all day everyday, still i want to see him more.

so i grabbed my phone and called him. "hello? you okay?" "yeah im fine." "oh then what do you need?" "i dont need anything.." "then whats wrong?" "ROBIN nothings wrong i just wanted to talk to you for awhile." "oh well why didnt you say that amor. what are you doing?"

"im watching law and order." "svu?" i let a little mhm and he sighed. "you shouldn't watch that so early in the day. it'll spoil your day." i smacked my lips and rolled my eyes. "really mother? how?"

"you cry like every episode. that's not good." "but the show is good so its worth it." "No amor-"
"Yo Robin are you on the phone?"
"Never." Robin said to whoever it was. "I'll call you later hermosa love you bye." He whispered before hanging up. A smile came across my face.

God I love him.

I threw my phone across the couch, laid my head back and closed my eyes. I'll just take a nap...what if a killer is in my house and my neck is out in the open and slashed my throat..yeah im going back in the bedroom.(I hope im not the only one who gets thoughts like this 😭🙏🏽)

I turned the tv off, picked up my phone and quickly ran to the room and locked the door behind me. "I need to stop watching slasher movies."

I woke up to someone calling my phone. I looked and saw it was Robin. "Yes?" I said "What do you mean 'yes' I'm calling you back." "Oh sorry I must've fell asleep.."
"Have you ate yet?"
"Besides breakfast a little while after you left, No why?"
"Y/n love of my life..it's 12pm. Eat something now."
"Sorry I didn't know okay I will bye!" I hung up quickly before I got an earful.

————————————————————
OKAY I GOTTA GO TO SLEEP B4 MY MOM TAKES MY PHONE BUT THERE WILL BE A PART 2 OKAY BYE BYE