Contagious pt2 🍋

A lil authors note this chapt will include ya'know the devils tango so if your not into that go ahead and skip this chapt and I'll see u when I post another chapt. I would say 18+ but Ik y'all aren't gonna listen cause I don't even listen. Also disclaimer I'm sorry if this is inaccurate. I am a virgin 😔✊🏽 so I had to do research. I wrote sex scenes before but they were for me and my friends so 🤷🏽‍♀️ Okay onto the story 🧌
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{ Third person POV }
You were finally almost over your sickness. Halfway threw through Robin got sick. But you both were finally getting over it. Robin had been staying at your house for the past week and a half. 1. Because he didn't wanna leave you alone since you were sick. 2. Y'all were practically dating now. And 3. Y'all were kinda just quarantining together. Y'all slept together (not slept 🍋 🤨 slept 😴) and were pretty much at each others side the entire time. Having fun (like last Friday night by Katy perry was y'all's theme song) there were times where the sexual tension was immaculate. Usually initiated by Robin. But you never complained. Y'all made out a few time but never went the full mile. Now y'all were both better (mostly) and you were just cooking something in a pot on the stove.

{ Robins POV }
I was sitting at the table on my phone and glanced up at y/n who was stirring something over the stove. I put my phone down and walked up behind her.  She turned the knob on low as I wrapped my arms around her lower waist. I put my chin on her shoulder and looked at her while I was slightly rubbing her stomach under her shirt. "How you feeling today princess?" I said into her ear. She turned around to look and me. I moved my hands to each side of her (like they were on the counters beside side practically blocking you from moving)

"I'm feeling great, how about you?" She said looking directly into my eyes. I looked her up and down before saying
"I'm feeling better than ever." I say leaning in for kiss. She kissed back and I immediately picked her up by her thighs. I made my way to the back to her room and laid her (not so gently) on the bed. I took my shirt off and climbed on-top of her.

{ Third person POV }
Robin continued to kiss you, each kiss hungering for more. Both of you have been waiting for this moment since middle school. ( just to be clear yall are not JUST sexually attracted to each other. Even tho that is definitely a plus 🤭) As soon as Robin took off your shirt, you started unbuckling his pants. He stopped your hands and pinned them above your head. "Slow down, princess." He whispered ever so slowly into your ear. He kissed all over your neck leaving hickeys everywhere. He left a trail of kisses all the way down to your stomach. Once he made it to your pants he slipped one finger around the rim and tugged slightly while looking up at you, asking for permission. You nodded and he took you pants off. He back up to you and kissed you. You were your hips trying to get any kind of friction. You reached your hand down thinking he wouldn't see, plus his belt was already unbuckled. He stopped your hand and broke the kiss and looked you. "Come on now princess. Your gonna make me finish before we even start." He gave you a little smile before pinning your hands above your head again. He was so close above you you could practically feel his heart beat.  He let go of your hands and took off his pants. You could already see his bulge with his pants on, and now with them off ...

You were regretting this.

"Aw. Don't give me that look." He said looking at you laying down, while he was on raised up on his knee between your legs. ( I just got an alert from my Apple Watch saying my heart rate went up to 120 beat per minute bye ✋😭)
"What do you mean?! I have right to give you a look! I'm fucking scared."
"You'll be fine princess." He said.

"A little limp won't hurt."

————————————————————
IM WRITING PART 2/3 RIGHT NOW BUT THIS IS ALREADY AT 700 WORDS SO CYA SOON BYE