Tattoo pt2

🙀⚠️SLIGHT NSFW⚠️😱
Slight degradation 😸

{ Third person POV }
"Robin I wanna go home." You looked up at Robin as the lady wiped your thigh clean with a wipe. (Sorry I've only ever been to the doctors office.)
"Really? Cause we can go home if you want y/n."
"No, not acutally..like I wanna go home but I wanna stay."
"Your really confusing me..."
"Just hold my hand please."
"Of course amor." he immediately grabbed your hand as you closed eyes and tilted your head up to the ceiling.
"Are you okay?" The lady said looking up at you. "Yeah what do you mean?" You looked at her and she motioned to the few bruises on your legs. Mostly upper thigh. Robin immediately turned red and looked away. "Oh yeah I'm fine. That just um you know..yeah.."

"Um okay..Are you ready?" The lady said. You quickly nodded.

"See it wasn't that bad was it?" Robin said carrying you outside. "Shut the fuck up and take me home." "I love you too." He kissed your cheek before putting you inside the car and strapped you in. He walked around and got in on the other side. You looked out the window like you were in a dramatic movie. Robin tried to place his hand on your thigh again but you pushed his hand off and you pointed you legs towards the door.

"Comeon, don't be like that.."

"No."
"I said we coulda went home if you wanted too." You let out a long sigh. "Yeah, I don't regret the tattoo but I don't like being in pain. So I'm probably going to sleep when we get back."
"Aww but it's Saturday." You turned to look at Robin who still had his eye on the road.
"You thought after getting a tattoo, ON MY THIGH OF ALL PLACES I would still-"
"Okay okay I'm sorry." You rolled your eyes and leaned your head back on window.

Robin looked over and you and felt really bad for making you mad. (/sad/whatever you were feeling.) but he didn't know how to apologize without apologizing. His love language is physical touch, but he didn't wanna touch you too much to make you mad again.

He thought he would just do something small. So he slowly slipped his hand into yours to hold your hand. You were smiling but you were trying to be mad so you bite the inside of your cheek.

But still, you squeezed his hand.

At home, Robin got you out the car and took you inside the house.(when your love language is acts of service 😍🙏🏽  )"Please, just put me on the bed." You said very dramatically. "Okay.." he laid you on the bed and turned to walk out.
"Where you going?" You said looking over your shoulder. "I though you might want some space." He looked at you with the sweetest eyes. That were only reserved for you.

"No, come're."

He walked over to bed and laid infront you before pulling you to his chest. You were listening to his heartbeat while slowly falling asleep.

"I'm sorry." Robin said very quietly. "For what?" You said with your eyes still closed. "The bruises.."
"oh Robin it's fine.trust me." "Still I don't know. Maybe I shouldn't go so rough."

"No please. For the love god don't go easy on me."

"Really? Are you sure y/n?" "Yes I'm positive. Like never ever wanted something more in my life. Except for tonight."

"Wow.." Robin said in a low, shocked voice.
"What?"
"Your such a little slut. I mean for me and me only of course."
You couldn't see his face but you felt his smirk. You looked up at him.
"Of course." You said before kissing him.

It was slowly. At first, then you both got more and more needy for each other's touch. Robin had one hand holding your leg up against his side. Soon, he rolled onto his back with you on-top of him. Still kissing without stopping to take a breath. His hands were on you waist, slowly moving up your back to your bra. When you finally broke the kiss for a puff of air you immediately took off his shirt. And he returned the favor.

You started to unbuckling his pants about to go feral if you didn't get contents inside soon. Okay he just laid back breathing heavy. Just as the belt hit the floor...someone rang the doorbell. (Robin:damn damMn DAYUM)
"Fucking fuck." You got off Robin, laid down on the bed and pulled the blanket up to your chin. Robin got up and walked out. He buckled his pants back up and went to the door.

"What?"
"the fuck you 'what' we have plans to go out to today." Finn said.
"Well can I reschedule? I'm busy right now."
"Yeah I can tell. Reminds me, Why are you panting so much? You this isn't you gym day."
"Finn, I love ya but I gotta go. I'll reschedule. We can do something tomorrow I swear. Por favor, ve, te llamaré mañana, por favor, es tan importante." (Please go I'll call you tomorrow please it's that important.) Finn stared at Robin, and Robin just gave him the "please leave" eyes. 
"I don't know why your acting so weird but I don't know if guess I'll go hang with Donna."
"YES do that do that. Mk bye Finn talk to you tomorrow." Finn turned around and started walking away. Robin closed the door and practically ran back to the room. But it was too late you were already on you stomach asleep. Robin let out a sigh and laid down on the bed.  He kissed your head and whispered in your ear. "I love you y/n." Before getting on his phone.

(Alternative ending: once Robin saw you asleep on the bed he immediately turned around and walked out the room, closing the door behind him. He dropped to his knees and looked up.
"Sit by myselfFfFf talking to the moOoOoOonnNnNn." He sang, with tears in his eyes. When he looked back down, a tear finally fell. He stood up and dragged his hand against the door dramatically. "In another life my love...")
><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Ignore that alternative ending I'm just high off melatonin. School Beene good so far ig if u wanna hear the drama let me know 😘 ALSO my neat and dear friend lost her account 🥲 so here's her new one @EDDI3LUV3R_ALT you've prob saw them in the comments 😌😌 anyways that's it also if I start releasing a lot of school related one shots it's probably based off true events or I got the idea during school 😍 kk bye 👋🏽