One mistake pt3

Authors note: idk when we hit 20k but we did so ily y'all sm and I've subconsciously just adopted all u even though I'm prob the youngest one here so thank you sm 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️ ily all 😽 also y'all are so nice wth anyways onto the storyyy

⚠️TW⚠️ rape/sexual assault suicidal thoughts/action

🏃🏽‍♀️ 💨

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

{ Third person POV } (yes again)
Robin woke up first with you clinging on to him. He tried to get up but you wouldn't let go. Robin really had to pee so he pulled your hand off of him. But you immediately woke up.

"Where are you going?" You sat up as Robin made his way to the bathroom.

"I'm just going to the bathroom." You flopped back down as Robin closed the door and did his business. You were happy for a minute.

Or at least not crying.

Until you remembered yesterday. As soon as you were about to cry Robin walked out the bathroom. "Do you want breakfast?" He walked to exit your room and stopped to look back at you. "Yeah, sure."

Robin walked out and you just got on your phone. Robin went downstairs chatted with your mom a little bit before hand him two plates she made for breakfast.

He walked back upstairs and handed you your plate. You sat up and stared at your food.

"Come'onnn eat." He said with his spoon in his mouth.

"I'm not really that hungry to be honest." Robin picked up you spoon and scooped some food before trying to force feed you.

"Don't resist just eat it." (👀 Ayo) he was kept trying til you started laughing.

"Okay okay fine." You grabbed the spoon outta his hand and finally eating. He shot you a quick smile before he continued eating. After y'all finished eating you got on your phone AGAIN and Robin didn't like that so he pulled you the bed and started dancing. "Why do you do this to me?"

"Because I hate to see you like this. I want you to be happy. So what makes you happy?"

" I don't know."

"Well, if you don't know, I'm just gonna sing." He smiled at you.
"Oh my god Robin please no."
"Yes." He took a deep breath before he started to sing. "Así nos hubieran visto,
estábamos ahí sentados frente a frente."
(He will be singing Spanish the entire time 😩 but here's the Translation: That's how we saw each other, we were sitting here face to face.)

Y'all were just hugging and turning in a circle. "Y no pensé que llegaría este momento, para tenerte en mis brazos y poder decirte.."

(translation: And I didn't think this time would come,
to hold you in my arms and be able to tell you..)

"te amo desde que te vi por primera vez Te he buscado por un tiempo."

(Translation: I love you since I first saw you I've looked for you for awhile.)
(I pray to god that was correct. 🙏🏽 credit to my friend for picking the song bc she is indeed mexican which means she knows more than me so thank you momiii 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️ shout to the Hispanics I love y'all are amazing 😻)

You said you didn't like his singing but you actually did. You loved it actually. You never knew what he was saying (English only 😿) but you loved his voice. Especially his singing voice.

"Y/n... I have to tell you something.."

3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:

Idk what im doing with boarders anymore. Y'all want part 4 or a diff one shot? Lemme know so I can get to it asappp Okii Byee