Sleepover pt2 🍋

{ Third person POV }

WARNING NSFWW YAYYY ik ive been cockblocking yall for a few chapts but it was outta love okay 😘

(Ik y'all see that progress in production quality Yass we centered😍🤩also im writing on my fricking laptop cause i dont want my mom finding my ipad so im sorry if the writing is different i dont know to write on this thing bro 😭  and this is the update on my current mental stability

i guess i wanna be a cow)

You were now laying your Head on robins stomach. you were half asleep but robin was wide awake on his phone. "y/n..i know your sleepy but im bored." you sat up and looked at robin. "what do you wanna do then?" you were on top of him so when you sat up and you were on his lower stomach. he immediately turned his phone off and placed his hands on your waist with slight smirk coming across his face. "really? its like 1am" you said tapping his phone to check the time.

"sounds like perfect timing to me." his voice must've been magnetic cause you instinctively started leaning down to him. once you were centimeters from his face, I'm talking eyelashes touching, you stopped to speak. " you think anything time is perfect timing." " no i dont." he said with a scoff. "oh really? last week." he kept looking at you confused. "at the bookshop?"

"oohh...that was.. i dont know what that was. But its your fault." he shrugged his shoulders.

"my fault?! how is my fault?!" "you and your body have me in this fucking trance i cant get out of." he placed his hands over his face in frustration and embarrassment. "no matter what im doing, im thinking of YOU." (im listening to cake by the ocean and OH MY GOD its so refreshing.)

you were smiling seeing him so embarrassed. (i refuse to say flustered.) he kept mumbling, overthinking and over analyzing everything he just said. "i mean like- your body isnt the only the thing i think about when i think about you.i love you ya'know. i-"you took his hands off face and forced him to look at you. "robin, its okay. i understand." you were shaking his head from side to side. "your so cute you know." he smacked his lips and looked away.  he grabbed your head and pressed it on his chest. "shut up. i dont even wanna do anything anymore. we're going to bed."

"wow really? cause i was ready." you said closing your eyes. "really? cause i was just kidding amor. we can do whatever you want."

"your so fucking stupid.." you wrapped your arms tighter around robin.

"IS THAT A NO?! HELLO?! ARE YOU ALIVE? YOUR SENDING MIXED SIGNALS HERE!"

you lifted your head to look at him. "what do you wanna do robin?" he suddenly looked uncomfortable. "well dont make me say it out loud. makes me seem like a creep." he said really quietly. " i love how you switch from really bold to really shy." "again. your fault." " come'on robin. its only me and you. just say it." he looked at you for a hot second contemplating it. then he made a weird face. " uh uh why are you making me do this. your making it awkwarddd." he took his hands from off you. " robinnn just say it." " WHY are you making me say it though?" "i dont know...im bored."

he looked at you dumbfounded. "just because your bored doesnt mean you get to torture me! thats like abuse. you know what, im going to bed. goodnight." robin closed his eyes. you let out a sigh and went up to his face and planted a long steamy kiss on his lips. and of course he kissed back and you could fill his smirk cause you both knew he got what he wanted. you knew you wanted it too so you couldnt help but smile also. (also just to clarify, yall relationship wasnt JUST based on sexual attraction. i dont know if i accidentally made it to look like that. that was not my intention 😭 im just a bad writer i swear 🙏)

before you knew what was happening, you were under him. "why cant i ever be fucking top?" "i dont know.. it just ends up happening."  he said before quickly placing his lips on yours. (im so sorry but i can think about is the "hit it hit it hit it hit it" with the girls grinding on the floor 😭that shits so funny. and that one white girl ate it fr. she did it with one leg and everything.)

your hands had already made its way into his pants, feeling in between his legs. "damn..thirstier than me."

"shut up and take my clothes off." (me to anyone who shows me a little bit of attention:)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SIKEEEEEEEEE cockblocker til the day i die. im just kidding i gotta go to sleep cause i gotta go to the beach tmr. BUT I SWEAR ON BAKUGOU I WILL WRITE IT!!! even if its just a stolen one from an unpublished fanfic  😋 first person to say im like papa is getting blocked 🥰 no shade no shade no shadeeee anyways but fr love yall pray for me cause i might have to come out the closet soon byeeeeee <33