????????????????????????????

Sixty degrees that comes in threes. 

Watches from within birch trees. 

Saw his own dimension burn. 

Misses home and can't return. 

Says he's happy. He's a liar. 

Blame the arson for the fire. 

If he wants to shirk the blame,

He'll have to invoke my name. 

One way to absolve his crime.

A different form. A different time.

??? POV:

          "!nruter yam I taht rewop tneicna eht ekovni I !nrub ot emoc sah emit yM !L-T-O-L-O-X-A, Stanely" The being before me said while shifting his form trying to break free as we were being burned and erased. He reached out asking my to help him I reeled back my fist and drove it right in to his eye. I reached back and grabbed a photo from my side table it contained me and my grand niece and nephew. 

          ---Special thanks to the person who drew this out as it was the only version of this photo I could find so thanks---

          "Huh guess I was good for something after all," I said letting the flames consume me and fading from existence. 

Bill's POV:

          "Bill Cipher," I looked around or did I. I didn't really have a form in any sense now. "You invoked my name so as promised you shall take on a different form at a different time," Big frilly said to me and suddenly I felt my essence be pulled around as if it was being stretched and pulled from multiple directions. "Oh it is time for us to say goodbye for now," 

          I was being pulled to a reality I never came in contact with before, I couldn't sense anything weird here but I certainly saw it as I flew on by. It looked like nightmare creatures were just living everyday lives but there were also regular humans as well. I was whisked away to a hospital and was hovering over a couple watching as the mother was preparing to give birth. Then it came and went, she gave birth and I saw the look in the doctors eyes something was wrong and I could tell the couple knew it. 

          I don't know why but seeing the look of worry on their face made me tear up I couldn't resist, I had to help somehow I hovered my way over to the child and saw what I worried I would see. The child had no soul, I looked down at the lifeless body and began to weep softly "Please just this once let there be a happy ending. I chose this form Axolotl" I said and was pulled into the lifeless body as the doctor was about to give up. I was disoriented but I opened my eye and saw the doctor turned around and began to cry showing them life.

          The doctor turned around and looked at me as I cried he was shocked. "Well Mr. and Mrs. Midoriya, what would you like to name your son," He said picking me up and placing me into my Mother's arms she was crying tears of joy. I reached my hand up to her face and placed it on her cheek. 

          "We want to name him Midoriya Izuku," huh funny my name could be read as Deku or Puppet/ Wooden doll.