Ben 10 Deku Part 2

All Might POV:

          "Everything is fine now," I said after beating down a multitude of villains and snagging the injured Aizawa. "Why? Because I am here!" I turned around to see the villains that were fighting among themselves I think.

          The one with hands all over him stood up from the one made of diamonds and began to laugh in a raspy voice. "Finally the boss appears," he said. "Now Nomu get up and prepare to fight." he kicked the diamond man. 

          "R-right Shigaraki," the man said in a deepish voice and stood up. "Let's see his quirk amplifies his strength mostly how about this one." The diamond man began to pulsate slightly as the diamond and rock fell away revealing red skin. Then he grew another set of arms and  gained another pair of eyes. 

          I leaped down and pulled my arm back ready to deliver one of my signature attacks, "Detroit Smash!" I shouted trying to blow this four-armed villain away.

          He caught my punch and just tanked the wind pressure with ease (if any of you are confused by this feat, Tetramans [Fourarms] are said by writers of ben 10 to be stronger then Vaxasaurians [Humungasaur's species] which can lift a To'kustar [Waybig's species] so yeah). He then lifted me with one arm and threw me over his shoulder to the fountain with ease.

          "Ugh," I grunted as I began to stand up. I shook my head and when I opened my eyes that four armed guy had his arms out and he moved them back in a clapping motion. When they made contact a loud boom was heard and I fell back from the shockwave. 

          Once I was down he leaped the distance between us in a single bound and he began to pound into me. Some of his hits managing to hit my injury causing me to cough up blood. I was beginning to reach my limit. I hate to admit it but this could be my defeat.

Bakugou POV:

          I finally managed to battle my way out of the ruins zone and what do I see but All Might getting his butt beaten by some villain. I looked over and saw Icy-hot coming down from the landslide zone. 

          "Come on Icy-Hot we need to help All Might out!" I said grabbing him by the arm and as we rushed over I told him to use his quirk to knock the big red villain off of All might and then freeze him.

          He did as I asked and the big guy was knocked off of All Might and frozen in a glacier of ice. "I don't really know if that will hold him Bakugou," Icy-Hot said. 

          "I have a plan for if he does break out!" I shouted back running to the other side of the fountain. As Icy-Hot thought the ice containing that thing began to creak and shake then it blew apart. "Hey big guy take this!" I shouted and pulled the lever back on my gauntlet then pulled the pin as he began to rush at me unleashing a massive explosion.  

          "Kacch-" I heard from it briefly before the flames engulfed him. "You need to stay out of this," it said as the smoke cleared and it was standing there.

          "Texas Smash!" All Might shouted as he punched the four armed guy in the shoulder. 

          "Augh!" that thing shouted as the thing on its shoulder began to spark. 

          "Not the Stabilizing Matrix!" the pale green skinned guy shouted. 

          "Looks like we need to go now!" Handsy said as he and the Green guy were engulfed by the misty man.

          That thing continued to scream the entire time then his body began to shift. Changing into some diamond like creature to that ghost from before he ignited in fire and looked like he was made of lava rock. Then he fell to his knees as his flaming body hardened and reverted to skin before growing orange fur the scream switching to a roar. Then the fur fell out as he took on a more lizard like appearance with some kind of helmet covering his face. Then he became an angler fish man with large jaws gasping for breath before his body began to shrink. His skin turned grey and continued to shrink till he was about the size of a frog only then did it seem to stop and he propped himself up a bit.