Ben 10 Deku Pt. 1

This is the result of an early morning Idea that just came to me while listening to some mha lyric pranks on youtube. The essential premise is that deku is a unique nomu to start out, one with ten unique forms and maybe more locked away deep inside. I was thinking the LOV would be able to decide his forms using a device similar to the nemetrix and when he eventually escapes to UA or where ever I decide in the future he eventually builds the omnitrix and shatters his connection to the nemetrix using it.

USJ Attack Bakugou's POV:

          I looked down at the portal and watched as a massive number of villains walked through the thing. The last to leave the portal was a Man with hands all over his body a tall pale green man wearing armor that looked like it was carved from bone and lastly a lean boy that looked like he never ate he also had unkempt and dirty green hair, he looked familiar somehow. After they exited the portal it coalesced in on itself into a figure made of that purple mist stuff. "We are the league of Villains and we are here to wreak havoc on this petulance of a heroic society," The man covered in hands said.

          "Children stay here I will go down and fight them," Our hobo of a teacher said to us and jumped down the stairs fighting the villains. Without warning the mist man disappeared and was suddenly up here behind us in the way of some of us who tried to escape. 

          "I'm afraid I can't allow you todo that," he said as he arrived with him was also the green man and the skinny kid. "Now tell us where is All Might our intel said he would be here today?" 

          "I don't think they'll talk Kurogiri," the pale green man said. "I think we should have him be of use" he gestured to the skinny kid who flinched from the movement. 

          "Very well I give you permission to use him Khyber," The misty man told him. He smiled and then whistled through these plates on the side of his mouth. 

          The skinny kid looked up scared and when he did I noticed around his neck was a weird collar looking device. The whistle seemed to trigger something in the collar causing a dial on it to turn and glow brightly. He screamed out in pain and we watched as he seemed to lose more weight and began to float into the air. His skin and hair fell out and his legs merged into a tail, and his skull flipped upside down with one of its eyes now missing the other an ominous purple color the same as any remaining skin on him. Lastly his hands lost a digit and grew into talons. 

          "Go on read the mind of their remaining teacher!" the man said making it a clear order

          "Go on read the mind of their remaining teacher!" the man said making it a clear order. With that the now transformed kid immediatly rushed after thirteen. 

          "I don't know what you intend to do but I won't allow it!" I said blasting an explosion at him. He screamed in pain before it even hit him like it burned him off of the light alone. 

          "Oh well that can't be tolerated," the misty man said and suddenly the entire class was engulfed in his mist. I managed to shove out a handful of them before I was suddenly in the earthquake zone.