The Viridian Speedster (Flash Deku)

Central City The Speedsters' HQ ??? POV: 

     There are currently five members of the Speedsters, Central City's only Heroes. I Ali Khan have been trained for a long time to become their sixth member. My Mother is a High up executive in their association and recommended me personally, she also told me the truth about them. Their speed doesn't come from a quirk it comes from the Speed Force, so my being Quirkless won't be a problem. Today was the day I was to be bound to the Speed Force so I could join them, there is a special procedure I have to go through. 

     "Ali, Khan we are ready for you." The lead Technician and scientist Dr. Julia Torres said. I stood up and followed her back to the room. "Please strip to your underwear and lay down on that gurney." I did as she said and laid down on the gurney, another technician strapped me to it. 

     I looked over to see Dr. Torres filling a needle with a dose of a pale purple liquid, "What is that Dr.?" I asked her. 

     "This is a serum called Trajectory 2," she said setting it down on a tray. "It will aid in bonding you to the Speed Force," she said giving me a forced smile. She then placed two pads on my chest and two on my temporal lobes. "These are a set of EKG and EEG, to measure your pulse and brain activity they work wirelessly so we can place you in that machine."

     "Online Dr. Torres," her assisting Technician said. 

     "Righty oh are you ready Mr. Khan?" she asked me. 

     "As ready as I'll ever be," I said and she put a bite guard in my mouth and picked up the syringe injecting it into my arm. 

     "Quickly his body needs the Tachyon particles to stabilize him," She said and the Assisting Tech rolled the Gurney into the Machine. 

Dr. Torres POV:

     "Firing up the Machine now," my second assistant said after the door was locked.

     I walked over to the monitor for the EKG and EEG, "Let me know as soon as his body is fully saturated with tachyon particles," I said placing my hand on a large blue button which will initiate the final step. 

     "Subject should be completely saturated in approximately 1 minute" the Second assistant said. "Total Saturation in 30 seconds, 15, 10, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Now Dr." 

     "Righty oh," I said pressing the blue button which sent a large shock into the Machine. 

     "Particle levels have dropped," the Assistant said. 

     "Flat line on the EKG so vitals have been normalized like the other subjects," I said. "Brain Activity has risen significantly. Get him out of there and to the Medical bay and hooked up to the Specialized Equipment, I'm going to go and check up on the Core." 

     "You go down there everyday and nothing has ever been different so why do it?" One of the Assistants who wasn't taking Mr. Khan to the Med bay asked me.

     "Just because nothing is ever wrong doesn't mean I am allowed to break proto call," I said and left with out further interruptions. The levels dedicated to the Core are Restricted Access, only me, the speedsters themselves, once they have proven their trustfulness, and the absolute head honcho of the organization, know what actually gives the Speedsters their power. Once down in the Core I began to load up a trolley with a fresh pizza, a box of special nutrition bars and a whole lot of water. Once loaded I pushed the trolley with me to a special bulkhead which held access to the Core itself. 

     Opening the bulkhead I wheeled the trolley in closed the bulk head and let him know I was here for his break. Looking out into the Core you can see a large arch of Lightning slowing down and coming to a halt to reveal an old but still quite muscular man. He had Grey almost white hair a full beard and shocking blue eyes. he wore a very tattered scarlet suit and gold colored boots. "How are you doing today Mr. Allen?" I asked him.