The One Punch Hero!

DynaMight POV:

          It has been years since we all had gone to UA Highschool and now there are two Kinds of heroes. The ones who fight crimes related to quirk usage and criminals of that nature and then there are the heroes who face down world class threats. What constitutes a world class threat monsters natural disasters and other things of that nature, furthermore those heroes are authorized to kill their threats. Heck they are even expected to do it, unfortunately I am one of the former types of heroes.

         There are two governing bodies for heroes, one for each. The one that governs me is called the Hero Union, the other is the Hero Association. The hero Union is funded by the Government and the selling of merchandise based on the heroes they govern. The Hero Association is funded by private backers and pays there heroes based on their power ranking Class C, Class B, Class A, oh and the top of the crop Class S.

          "Hey DynaMight we are getting reports of monsters in Sector 8," My wife and Colleague Uravity said.

          "What does it matter we aren't that class of hero?" I asked her. 

          "I know you wanted the become that kind of hero right?" She asked back. 

          "What's the point, I failed the exam to join it I might as well just stay in my position." I commented back.

          "Well you could goa and try to join by proving you can take down a monster," She offered. 

          "Fine but you are coming with I'll need a creditable witness," and with that we went out of our agency to the monster citing. When we got there we saw a Mosquito lady apparently the area was ordered to evacuate, something about her draining all the blood out of the body. 

          I rushed in and threw a cluster of explosions at her and her hordes of mosquitos, she disappeared through my explosions and hit me into a building. 

         "Ha ha ha ha, your DynaMight right you a normal hero what are you doing trying to fight a Monster?" the Girl asked. 

         "I have wanted to join the ranks of the Hero Association for a while now but I failed the exam so you might be my only chance." I spat at her a little blood coming with it.

         "Oh how cute, he he he, you think you could even touch me." She commented. "Class A heroes would have trouble with me I am Threat level Demon." 

         "Threat level Demon Katsuki we should withdraw, she is stronger than most the Class B heroes." Uravity said. 

         "Ahhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhahhhhh, Get back here you little bastard." A normal looking bald dude said chasing a mosquito with Bug spray.

         "I have to use my ultimate move or else that Guy could get hurt," I whispered to my self. I rushed forward and released a cluster attack spiraling into the air and charging at her in a descent "Cluster Howitzer impact," I said when it connected blowing off her legs. 

         "Gahhh, that hurt." She said, then she flew into the air and summoned her hordes to her they dumped into her all the blood they gathered. She transformed gaining a red hue to he more insect like body parts. "I am going to tear you limb from limb for that DynaMight!" She charged me I prepared to release another attack, but hers never came. 

          The normal looking guy slapped her into a building killing her, "Mosquitos Suck," He said then he looked down and realized he was naked due to my previous attack, "Hey give the guys who are going to show up this card it will let them know that a Hero Association member took care of the threat I need to go take a shower and put on some fresh cloths." He said giving us a business card with his signature for his hero name, The Caped Baldy. 

          "I am going to take a picture of the hand writing is familiar to me," Uravity said taking the card and getting a photo of it.

Time Skip to later at home

          "Katsuki I found it!" Uraraka said running to me in the kitchen. "Look this is that theoretical book that that one kid from the business course wrote he signed the copy he sent us." 

          "Oh yeah the kid who was always willing to help us with our quirks," I said. "What was his name oh yeah Izuku right?" 

          "Spot on well the Signature from the hero Association guy who killed the bug lady matches his hand Writing see." She said showing me the Card and his signature in the book.

          "Come to think of it the monsters were one of the reasons he wrote this book right?" I asked, "They started appearing in our second year didn't they after that whole thing with All for one right." 

          "Oh Yeah, I wonder how he got so strong?" she asked. "I mean the whole reason he was in the business course was because he was Quirkless right?" 

          "Maybe the book has some clues what is it called?" I asked. 

          "'A dive into the Human limit By Izuku Yagi' funny wasn't he a Midoriya like Terrible Tornado and Hellish Blizzard?" she asked. 

          "Yeah I thought he was," I said "maybe he was adopted and he changed his legal name back."