𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2

𝔻𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕒 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚:

Okay so the only way i knew its the american mafia is because im an assassin so yeah anyway where were we...oh

"hello george, how goes" okay i took my emotionless face of bc i saw the mafia so just gonna pretend I'm normal yk.

"it's principle to you missy"

"whatever, wait why'd you call me in because i defnintly did not toilet paper my english teachers house okay so like i can go right because it wasn't me" i said well i was just blabbering .

"what are you talking about"

"ohhhh no nothing what you wanna talk about"

his eyes turned full of pity oooo i hate pity that look make me wanna bleehh

"I'm really sorry to tell you but your mother and her boyfriend were in a terrible car accident, the car was driven of a bridge and they drowned"

"Who w-was the driver" i asked oki so i didn't really care but gotta act like i lived the best live.

"your mother" oh so she drove a car of the bridge.

"oh okay what's gonna happen to me now?" I asked with a fake sad expression as i pulled out my vape because funny enough this is making me stress you know like i don't needa go to an group home or what ever.

𝕃𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕫𝕠 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚:

we were having breakfast and trying to make small talk. We barely talk to each other since our bambina was taken from us it's been 11 years and we can't get over the fact that she's gon.

𝕊𝕒𝕝𝕧𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚:

i was in my office the family and i just had breakfast as i got a phone call.

𝚜𝚊𝚕𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚎
~𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘?

𝚜𝚘𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚛
~𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚒𝚛 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝚂𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛 𝚊𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚍𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚠𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝙳𝙽𝙰 𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛, 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚖.

My baby is alive oh my god

𝚜𝚊𝚕𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚎
~𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚢𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚘𝚏𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚎 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛

𝚜𝚘𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚛
~𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚛 𝚒 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚜.

we ended the call and i had a smile on my face i was so happy at this moment

my oldest son walked in and when he saw my face he had a confused look on his face

"dad why are you smiling?"

"oh umm a social worker just called and told they have your sister, marie was in a car crash and they did a DNA test to find family and they called me"

"wait dad this isn't something to joke about"

"I'm not joking get the plain ready and get angelo don't tell the others yet but tell the maids to get her room ready"

"okay dad" Lerenzo said as he walked out he was also smiling

I'm gonna see my baby again!!

__________________

the plain landed a while ago and were on our way to her school, all three of us had our emotionless face on like always.

there was a police officer and a social worker with us as we walked to the receptionist.

she tried flirting with angelo and Lerenzo witch was very funny to watch because they had no interest in her at all.

when we were finally taken to the principles office we walked in as the social worker and police worker talked to him.

he called for her on the intercom and we waited a while for her. The door was kicked open as she came in her face expression changed quickly as she saw us she looked kind of confused but also like she didn't care.

she was beautiful she had long brown hair with red highlights in and it fit her well. Her clothes were a bit open but i guess it wasn't that open her style wasn't that bad either she har my eyes even. The most beautiful green eyes ever.

"hello george,how goes?" she asked the principle like they were the best of friends.

"it's principle to you missy" he said as he pretended to not act scared we kind of glared at him before she came in.

"whatever, wait why'd you call me in because i definitely did not toilet paper my english teachers house okay so i can go right because it wasn't me"luca and her are definitely going to be good friends.

"What are you talking about" he asked

"ohhhh no nothing what you talking about" she tried getting out of the situation she just got herself into.

he had a look of pity on his face man i hate that look and it seemed to annoy her to.

"I'm sorry to tell you but your mother and her boyfriend were in a terrible car accident, the car was driven of a bridge and they drowned" as soon as she heard this her expression turned sad well at least her mom treated her right if she's sad about it.

"Who w-was the driver" she asked stuttering

"your mother" a look of confusion flashed in her eyes but was gon as soon as it came.

"oh okay what's gonna happen to me now" she asked sad and she pulled out a vape who in the hell let my daughter vape at such a young age

"well umm we did a DNA test to find out if you have more family and if they want to take you in and we found your father Mr. Morretti here and siblings"