Chapter 16

DEVINA MORRETTI:

me and damien are on our way out, i had to go and change cause he said i have to be comfortable so i did.

after i got ready i headed down to the living room where i met up with damien, he was actually dressed comfortably and not in a suite like always

he took my hand and led me outside where a beauty was parked, i did ask him if i could drive but he just laughed like i was crazy or sum' and opened the passenger door for me, what a gentleman.

we drove for a while until we reached a small diner, There weren't many people inside. He asked me to wait at a table while he went to talk to someone, after a while he came back and led me to the back of the diner where we walked through a door.

there was a beautiful garden with a smallish lake, there was also a blanket in the middle of the garden with snacks and drinks on. WAIT! is this a date, who knew damien could be such a romantic.

we sat down on the blanket as i looked at him and flashed him a sweet smile, his eyes softened more than they already were.

he is so cute. We talked about different types of things when he stood up and took off his sweatshirt, he then jumped into the lake.

i followed him and took off my jeans and slowly walked in, i just had half my legs in when he decided to pull me in. I screamed at how cold the water was, we playfully started splashing each other and pushed each other under water.

i tried jumping on him but he caught me, time slowed down as we looked into each other's eyes, he had beautiful ice blue eyes that could make you tremble in fear or in this case make your knees weak.

we got closer to each other till the point where i could smell his minty breath on my skin.

we were rudely interrupted by his phone ringing.

"i have to get that love" he said in a voice that made me crave him. He soon got out and answered the phone.

"what?" he asked with annoyance very clearly in his voice.

"okay I'll be right there" he said seriously and hung up

"i have to go now love but alexander will come pick you up, i wouldn't have gone if it wasn't this important you understand right" he looked at me making sure i was okay.

"Yeah it's fine" i said as he kissed me on my forehead and walked away to go do his business.

i went into the diner and decided to order a milkshake while I waited for alex to come pick me up.

i was sitting at the counter where you order to enjoy my milkshake when i heard the bell thingy, i looked back hoping it was alex but it was just some dude that looked very familiar.

he sat next to me and looked at me confused.

"boss where have you been we've been looking everywhere for you?" he asked awaiting my answer.

"sorry sir i don't know what your talking about" i said, i lookedout the window and was so happy when i saw alex's car pull up.

i walked out without looking back and got into the passenger seat as we drove away from the diner.

"heyy" i said

"sup bitch" sky yelled loadly from the backseat to which i screamed since i didn't know she was there.

"do you wanna kill me" i said as she laughed.

when we got home me and sky decided to watch a horror movie, we got some snacks and started watching

you know what i don't get is why the people in horror movies always run up the stairs when the door is right infront of them like wtf???

we fell asleep and after a while i felt two strong arms picking me up, i didn't have to open my eyes to know it was damien.

we walked up the stair and walked to what I'm geussing was my room , he put me down on the bed but before he could walk away i pulled his arm.

"please stay" i just wanted to be close to him, he made me feel safe.

"okay love" he said and got into bed behind me, he pulled me closer and we fell asleep.

DAMIEN RUSSO:
i was really annoyed when i got a call ruining our first date.

someone broke into five of my werehouses and exploded them, luckily he was caught.

i had to torture him to find out the Japanese mafia was trying to take us down, now i know i have to protect devina and keep them from finding her

LERENZO MORRETTI:

"dad apperently one of devina's people saw her at a diner and when he said that we've been looking everywhere for her she didn't know what he was talking about"

"yeah she might have memory loss she did hit her head pretty hard" charlos said as he walked into the room.

"when did you find out she might have memory loss?" dad asked charlos.

"i checked in with the hospital today, she's probably with someone she can remember tho" charlos said.

"okay well atleast we know she's safe" angelo said.

"we can only hope" i said with a worried look.

(okay so if you forgot lerenzo is the oldest brother and angelo is the second oldest and charlos is the third he is also a doctor)

______________________

thank you so much for reading this chapter and if you liked it please vote.
thanks too everyone who has voted and commented on my previous chapters. Love you guys so much and stay safe ❤️😊