𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 8

𝕄𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕖𝕝 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚:

i said bye to my friends and headed to the car were my brothers and cousins were waiting for me.

"were's devina" pablo asked

"she probably already rode home because her bike isn't here"said luca.

i'm kind of glad my sisters back but I'm not gonna show it because im scared that if i get close to her she'll be gon and i didn't want her to be taken away and it to hurt that much again.

we got home and i went to my room to go smoke some weed my family doesn't know i smoke weed but it helps with stress and everything.

just then my door opens and i try to hide the joint i was smoking as i look at the person who came in.

"get out devina"

she just closed the door and came to me wtf.

she took the joint out of my hand and took a pull of it.

"you smoke?" i asked amused at her.

"yeah helps with panic attacks and shit i get" she said and took another 2 pulls and handed it back to me as i smoked it finished.

she fell on my bed with her face facing towards the ceiling and her back on my bed she looked so cute.

"what do you want?" I asked putting my cold face on, can't get close.

"why do you hate me what i do" she asked in a sarcastic voice but it sounded like she was also serious.

you know what fuckit.

"i don't hate you guess im just scared you leave again and i'll be broken"

"heyy you can't get rid of me so easily" i laughed at her abit and went to sit next to her.

"why don't we watch a movie there are some movies that you can watch while your high" she said laughing abit

"sure" i said laughing as i switched the TV in my room on.

we watched movies and cuddled as we fell asleep. It was amazing actually spending time with my sorellina.
(little sister)

𝔻𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕒 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚:

i woke up cuddled with michael. We fell asleep watching movie it was kinda nice.

i decided to come to his room to annoy him knowing he didn't like me but then i smelled the weed and yeah we bonded.

i tried getting up slowly but he just held me tighter so i did my amazing move and got out and put a pillow there instead.

i went to my room and got dressed in my workout close did a workout and then showered and chose an amazing outfit.

Went with this because it showed my curves and i loved it.

i went down stair but stopped when i heard that whinny voice of the one and only avery.