𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 9

𝔻𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕒 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚:

me and my friends went to go sit wtih the fam and all their friends as they introduced them selves

"hi im gavin, and this is cole and that connor" gavin said pointing at them

it was a quick intro really because my brothers just had three friends that sat with them.

oh and forgot to say avery sat with her barbie doll friends not to far from us.

lunch went good and everything and we finished school i actually went to my class this time lol.

we got home and i was really feeling like pranking someone.

i got my target and it was pablo.

okay so yeah he was nice to me but i don't give a shit imma prank him and i got the perfect idea.

the only reason i chose pablo was because he said he wanted to take a shower and umm yeah i wanted to add hair dye to his shampoo.

i chose pink because its the only hair dye i had any way he and the boys played games in the gaming room as i snuck up to his room and poured the dye in his shampoo just as i walked out i ran into lerenzo.

"what were you doing in pablo's room"

"nothing, nothing at all" i said and ran away in the speed of light. This is going to be funny because he has school tomorrow and his gonna have pink hair hehe.

i waited a while and then pablo went to go shower.

"ahhhhhhhh" we all heard a scream as i wanted to laugh as i knew it was pablo.

he ran down stairs in panic

"who the hell put pink hair dye in my fucking shampoo" he asked mad as hell

Lerenzo looked at me knowing i was the one that went into pablo's room.

the thing is pablo saw lerenzo looking at me well fuck.

"YOU!" he said pointing and me

"me?" i said looking at him confused trying so so hard not to laugh.

"come here" he said walking towards me as we started running around the living room.

i went and hid behind dad who just walked into the room not knowing what's happening

"pablo why is your hair pink?" Dad asked looking at him

"devina put pink dye in my shampoo"

"oh come on it looks so much better now doesn't avery?" I asked avery who just walked into the room. I only asked her since she seemed to really like pink.

"oh my gosh pobli you dyed your hair my favourite colour"she screamed running and hugging him except pablo was mad so he pushed her of and walked towards me.

"Imma tell them" he said and then it hit me he knows i was high at school oh shit

"please don't pleaseee" i said basicly getting on knees

"nah think imm tell them"

"tell us what?" Leronzo asked now very interested at what he was talking about.

" well devina here got high in lunch time yesterday and in the class after lunch she got send to the principle but didn't go then she also just skipped the last to of her classes" he said smirking

"no no no that is not true at all" i said trying to get me out of this situation

"devina my office mow" lerenzo said as i glared at pablo and he gulped