chapter 17

*6 months later*

DAMIEN RUSSO:

over the past months me and devina have been on a couple of dates and I'm planning on asking her to be my girlfriend.

I'm not a person for putting lables on anything since she is already mine from the day i layed eyes on her but i overheard her talking to Sky how she wished i would ask her.

since she's been living with us I've smiled more than I've ever had, she makes me happy without her i wouldn't ever smile again.

i asked her to get dress up fancy since we were going out again tonight and i was going to ask her to be my girlfriend.

i was busy with work as usual, i was planning on opening a new hotel so i had much paper work to sign.

after a while i checked the time and relised i should start getting ready.

(his fit)

i went downstairs and waited for devina.

(her fit)

she really is the most beautiful women, i was amazed.

her outfit showed her curvs and it brang out the deapest desire in me.

i just wanted to kiss her, we never had our first kiss but you wouldn't understand how badly i wanted to kiss her, not just kiss her but make her feel how much i love her.

i love her..... oh my god

DEVINA MORRETTI:

i walked down stairs in a outfit that i know would make him want me even more.

damn he looked hot, temtasion filled the room as he took my hand and led me out to the car.

we rode for a while till we reached a fancy restaurant and wow...

we got seated pretty fast and ordered, we talked about random things. I could talk to him about anything even the dumbest things

"devina" he said and his voice made my knees weak.

"yeah?" i gave him my full attention.

he laughed "I don't know why I'm asking you this because your already mine but..." oh my god is he?? "will you be my girlfriend?" i basically jumped up

"yess!" i shouted softly, i hugged him and sat back down with a huge smile on my face.

"lets get out of hear love" damien said as he payed the bill and went home.

when we got home i ran to sky jumping up and down, she quickly understood why and started jumping with me as we cheered.

after that whole happy outbust me, damien, sky and alex decided to watch a movie.

i was cuddled with damien on one couch and sky and alex on another.

...........

the next morning i woke up but damien was already gone which saddend me but i decided to get shower and get dressed.

sky told me alex and damien had some important work to get done so me and sky had a girls day.

i got dressed up in short shorts and a short croptop, it was 7pm at the moment and damien was going to be home in any minute.

i was laying on my stomach watching tiktoks on my bed shaking my but to a song that came up on my fyp when i was pulled but my feet and turned around.

"you couldn't wait for me before you started shaking that ass love" damien said with his russian accent.

his hair was messy and his tie was loosend abit and to say he looked hot was a understatement.

"oh I'm sorry u had to miss out" i said with sarcasm in my voice while making a pouting face.

"don't play with me love i play rough"

"oh i wouldn't know you'll have to show me" i said with a smirk on my face.

"you sure love?" he asked with a smirk on his face.

"I've never been so sure in my life" i said with that he pushed me down on the bed with him on top of me.

he came closer his face close to mine. The next moment his lips crashed into mine as we kissed passionately.

i started unbottoning his shirt, after a while we both were fully undressed.

...............

i woke up the next morning cuddeld with damien.

i decided to stand up to go shower but as soon as i stood up i fell down.

"fuck!" i shouted which woke damien up.

he chuckled "shutup" i said and stood up but walked slowly.

this motherfucked distroyed my legs and he has the udacidy to laugh.

i got into the shower and put the water on, after a while damien got into the shower with me.

i turned to face him when we crashed his lips into mine again.

and yeah we did it in the shower...

after that i got out with my legs still fucked and now even more fucked.

we got dressed and went down for breakfast and i struggled on the stairs so damien picked me up and carried me down.

When i walked well sortof? but yeah lets just say Sky knew what happened and laughed.

so i shot her a deadly look since i really wasn't in the mood and she stopped, i must have a great deadly look.

the rest of the day nothing interesting really happened, me and sky had a movie marathon while damien and alex were at work.

_________________________

here's another update i know it's short but yeah hope you enjoyed it :)

if you liked it please vote 🙃