𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6

𝔻𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕒 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚:
day for shopping yayyy so excited and so sarcastic now don't get me wrong its fun and all but i got my period.

at least im not preggies lol.

okay so i woke up at 5am again even tho its saterday i still wake up at 5 the only day i wake up later is on sundays

anyhow got dressed in my gym outfit

wore this because i can and because imma go hard on training

i started of with 30 min on the treadmill and then did some boxing for 20 min

michael, elijah and pablo walked in while i was busy with boxing but i payed no attention to them i had a gym playlist blasting in my ears as i kept punching.

after that i did a full body workout that was about 45 min, stretched afterwards and went on the treadmill for another 30 min.

i only went full on because i was kinda feeling it you know plus i've done worse.

after that i walked out with all of their eyes on me and headed to my room where i showered and got dressed in my outfit for the day.

I got dressed and went downstairs because it was 7 am and time for breakfast.

i made myself coffee and sat at the table waiting for everyone else to arrive.

michael walked in and and looked at me up and down

"you are not wearing that to the mall"

"says the one whose been mean to me the whole time i've been here, what makes you think imma listen to you"i said and went back to answering emails on my phone.

i got a job tonight killing someone that's gonna be at a club that's gonna be fun.

everyone started to come in and sit at their seats.

angelo took his black hoodie off and gave it to me tf.

"what am i gonna do with this?"

"wear it your not going out like that"