★chapter twenty★

Indigo Evans.

The charity home has a beautiful garden, I began to decorate while Aurora insisted on making a card for the birthday girl. I have the sweetest mushrooms in the world.

She sits on a chair and colours words with a orange crayon, she changes it and I laugh hanging the remaining balloons before I go to the chair and tables."Let me help".
Aurora says hopping off the chair and she helps me to set the small chairs and tables.

"Aunt, Do you need help?". A small girl ask holding a boy's hand tightly. She had a big crown on her head and sash around her small little frame.

"Happy birthday Isabella". I said, I bend to her height level and smile, she smiled back

"Aunt, Thank you. Meet my friend Lucas"

"Hi Aunt". Lucas greets, He waves at me.

"Hey, I have not seen you in our home. Are you a new kid?". Isabella asked, she walks to Aurora and scans her small figure too.

"No, That's my mommy. Happy birthday". Aurora says, she holds the card to Isabella who takes it and she smiled at her.

"Want to come play with us..". She trails "What's your name?". Lucas finished her sentence.

Aurora grins"My name is Aurora, I know your name is Isabella and yours is Lucas. You just told my mommy your name".

"Are you from the sleeping beauty cartoon Aunt, can she come and play with us?". She ask,Isabella gives to give me the puppy eye

"Sure,".

Isabella took Aurora hand and they skip to the other side of the garden, Aurora joins a group of children and later they all giggle

My phone rings and a frown comes on my face seeing who is was"Yes, I'm already_"

"Okay, meet you later. Event planner"

He cooes before he hangs up, He owed me double the amount because I used my own money to pay for the decoration since if I texted him the decorations then he would annoy me"Good for nothing magot". I say, I go inside the kitchen and put the snacks  on the table.

"You forgot this". Oakley says, she was nice

"Thank you, your kids are really nice".

She chuckles"Which one? Isabella is nice but she can be mean sometimes.".

"She's sassy from what you told me".

She looks at the children and smile, Music begins to play after I was done with all the details and the kids having fun together.

"Mommy". Aurora says, she tugs my shirt.

"Yes, Trouble".

"I want to pee".

"Let's go'. I said, I carried her in my arms. She wraps her arm on my neck as I scan everywhere for Oakley to direct us to the bathroom.

"Are you already leaving, Aurora?". The group of children gather around us and I feel my heart melt knowing they like her.

Who would not like her? Aurora is a good girl"No, I want to pee". Aurora says,  she shoves her neck in embarrassment since a few boys are here with girls.