Chapter 32 : Unfolding Chaos (Part 2)

Read the previous Chapter, Chapter 31 and 32 were released together. This is Chapter 32.

EVENING

ORCHID PEARL LUXURY SPA :

"No seriously, I never thought you would actually accompany me outside. You never seem to go anywhere far from my sister." Suhan teased Jungkook as they rested in the large spa area personally closed off to be their private space.

"He still wouldn't come. It was because Master was exceptionally angry that he wanted to escape." Jimin leafed through the magazines provided by the spa while he lay down on a long, soft lounger, "Hey! My photospread is in this magazine?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Aren't you a vain one."

"Oh please. Just because you are not a highly requested model, don't project your bitterness on me."

Yoongi continued to sip from his Long Island Ice Tea, "May I remind you, that I WAS in fact approached for the upcoming brand product advertisement but it was ME who refused-"

A scoffing sound from Jungkook, "You did that because you know just how awkward you are in front of the camera."

"Well." Suhan too closed his eyes as he lay back on his lounger, "You did take 4 hours to shoot that simple ad."

"That required the right sense of emotions combined with just the right way of delivering the lines. In itself, the lines were weighty and had to be brought to justice. That work was complicated. It was natural for me, a novice, to take that amount of time." Yoongi justified calmly.

" 'Confidence of work, style of pleasure' those lines you mean?" Jimin drolled out.

"Stapling your mouth will be my new pleasurable hobby, you scaly tubelight!" Yoongi shot back.

Suhan only had the task of signing the proposal associated with the chain of spa with their hotels, expanding the service in their holiday resorts by including the Spa in every country. The director of the merge wanted to make them feel pampered, which was an invitation that Suhan did not reject.

After the morning impromptu visits were over, Suhan had asked who would be accompanying him. Surprisingly, the only remaining three hybrids had all volunteered.

When he brought them to the Spa, he shamelessly went ahead to force them to experience it alongside him, citing, "If we are selling certain services, is it not our responsibility to test it out?"

That was all which was needed to convince Yoongi, Jungkook and Jimin to go along with his idea.

Currently, the four men were relaxing in front of the calming artificial hot spring of the spa after getting a full body massage, manicures and pedicures.

All they were missing was a facial.

Something that the four men had spent a lot of time debating over, ultimately giving up on the idea because it would be noticeable by the other hybrids due to the fragrance, who would then proceed to bore them with their bitterness of not having the same experience.

Changing the deteriorating topic, Suhan asked, "Where are the rest?"

Jungkook finished his 8th mocktail. Keeping aside the Virgin Mojito he answered, "After the way Master short circuited, pretty much everyone was trying to scramble out of her sight. Jin hyung along with Joon Hyung went to the office while Taehyung hyung and Hobi hyung went shopping with Arissa and Peter."

Suhan whistled softly, "Tae, Hobi, Arissa and Peter? Damn that's a killer combo. That group might just bring the entire boutique back home. Just what went wrong with my sister?"