if they cheated

Lol sorry kind of felt like this

I think we all know I gave up on the sister scenario but I might get back to it.

No sorry one more thing

I know I'm going to get hate for this
But I wouldn't ever think this at ANY other time
But just listen

Hear me out

Just try to understand please that's all I'm asking

Anyway here
Enjoy~

:Midoriya:

This one was genuinely an accident. He went out with some friends (as an adult, drinking age is 19 in Japan) to go to a bar and ended up getting drunk

In his haze he saw someone who slightly resembled you but since he was so drunk they looked exactly like you and he ended up kissing them before realizing
"Hey, my lover doesn't let me kiss them, I kidnapped them and they hate me for it"

So he stumbled out o the bar because he was a big dummy and he went home and SOBBED in your lap, like ugly cried with snot and everything pleading for forgiveness even if it was just a small kiss.

(Bakugo)

This guy did it for the sake of being a douche
You developed Stockholm for him and started to like him because of it, but you tried to bring yourself to your senses and escape.
He caught you naturally and he was so angry that he decided if he did it with someone else you would learn your lesson because it would hurt to not have him.

He was wrong, it just undid all his work in making you think he loved you whole heartedly and you cried for weeks
He didn't know what to do and actually felt guilty now that you wouldn't let him touch you, or let him near you

He eventually got depressed and angry with himself before deciding it would be best to let you go especially after you started to ignore him entirely.

*Kirishima*
(Bro I almost can't)

He got tired of not having you love him so one night he locked you up in the basement went out to a bar and brought someone home after that.

I think you know the rest.

He woke up realized that it wasn't you in the bed and immediately regretted not talking it out with you before going to a bar.

And now a person of similar resemblance was in his bed and you where in the basement probably having heard everything.

He immediately killed that person and when he went down to the basement to see you angry with him
Because what's the point of saying you love someone if your going to things with others.

He started to sob and cry while clinging to you but you weren't having it.
In a way you felt hurt because he did all this bullshit for nothing.

He hired someone to erase your memory of that day with their quirk, and his as well.

In the end neither of you remembered it so you continued on with the normal stalkholme process.

;Kaminari;

(I'm sorry I can't with my husband)

He has dated other people before he kidnapped you and he considers that cheating because he's so obsessed with you.

You still use it to your advantage though just to get treats like ice cream.

$Momo$

She thought you deserved a lesson for "misbehaving" so she brought someone home while you where in the closet and by this point you already had a major dependency on her so she kept going until you pleased for her to stop (and the other person heard you)

She killed the other person after that and ordered for them to be cleaned up while she went to comfort you.

It was basically to make you realize you "need" her.

She was hoping you would stop her at some point but she kept wondering what would happen if you didn't, so she ended up being the one pleading your forgiveness
You accepted because you didn't want her to leave you but she still did unnecessary things to apologise

+Shotou+

He got married because of his dad

It's technically not him cheating because his father made him but the girl that he had to marry threw herself at him and he pushed her off but she managed to get a kiss in.

He killed her but played it off as a freak accident that happened.

He constantly clung to you for weeks, and constantly apologized for the girl kissing him but you could care less
It's not like you wanted to date him anymore after he kidnapped you.

!Uraraka!

You got into this big argument and said something close to "why me, just chose anyone else infact go out and get someone different for all I care"

She got angry and said "fine, I'll just go kiss someone else"

So she locked you in the room ran out of the house and made out with the first person who was interested.

After awhile she realized how stupid she was being and shoved the person away before going back with shame.

She walked in with tears in her eyes and looked at you with a heartbroken guilt and confessed

You absolutely despite her for that, the least she could do is let you go if she's going to be with other people despite what you said about not caring.

She couldn't handle it and did a murder suicide.

...
....

.....

My hands hurt

Here you go, I'll do a more light hearted one for the next to make sure you guys don't feel sad owo