pt1 vill- deku

Request from @WhatamDoing1237

Enjoy my lovelies~

...
...
...

There was rattles of chains echoing off the walls, there was not other sound to hear unless it was your breathing, the silence was deafening and you almost couldn't handle it.

It had been so long since you heard anything other than chains and the awkward shuffling of your own body.

Well not extremely long, maybe a few days but in this condition it felt like more. There was something about this room that made time tick so slow that it at some point made you feel lonely.

  But then the silence was broken by a door opening and you feel yourself automatically push against the chains ready to be let off of them.

"Please" you croak out with your dry throat, you hadn't spoken in a few days and the last time you had water was when you first woke up, the cup was left there and you had to ration it for the few days it would last
You already knew who had captured you, the villain named Deku, you weren't sure why, all you know is  one moment you where walking down the sidewalk of the city and the next a series of explosions went off, all you remember is buildings falling and people screaming, then you where knocked out, and woke up in an odd cold and dark room with a green haired villain watching you. He only briefly said hello and gave you some food and a tall cup of water, then left.

This time it was not the green haired man, it was a girl with space buns who strolled in with a cart stand that held a small tv and a plate of food. Your eyes hungrily dash to the food and your mouth as dry as it was started to salivate.

  "Wow, 7 days since you woke up, you're already at your wits end" she giggled and picked up the tray  before slowly walking over "you know... If deku didn't say that I can't, I would drain you of your precious blood, but I don't feel that romantic for you, besides I'm not even supposed to talk to you"

She got close to your face inspecting carefully and set the tray down on the floor and you instantly dug in.

"Whatever you're boring anyway" she watched you scarf down the food and desperately eat like it was your last, you where so hungry you didn't stop to think it could be drugged but even if it was you didn't care

"The boss wants you to watch this, says it will catch you up to date" she flicked on the TV and promptly left, when she did the TV said something very interesting that caught your attention

"Villains... They have taken the spotlight in place of our heros... This is the last chanel out here in Japan... The world is in shambles ... All within a span of a week we have fallen... Our heros are dead or have given up... The world as we know has been submitted to a group called the LOV with one man at the top, Deku who has taken place of the alleged One for all has brought down many cities and crumbled the system as we know it... The police still stand but are they enough... If anyone out there is listening, please help our world... This is channel 8 news... Closing off for the last time"

The screen went black and the next show started playing but you couldn't pay any attention to it, you where stuck in thought and the food you once scarfed had no room in your stomach next to the despair and devastation.

You where knocked out for a whole week and already the world was gone to shambles and a villain has taken over as the tyrant of the world, such a feat if you put it into retrospect, after all not even a million soldiers in history have been able to do such a thing and now it finally happened.

You say there for what felt like hours, and stayed in thought, the TV was on in the background and the empty plate pushed aside, there was some sitcom on the TV so you heard laughter cut through your thoughts but they never fully pulled you out.