Fatgum vs Tamaki

SUP PARTY BITCHES IM BACK AFTER A YEAR!!! There are a lot of you who are new and have read through the story and gave requests, so I'm trying my best to find them all and if you stuck around long enough to find this message and you put in a request before that hasn't been answered don't feel afraid to reask me for any request in the comment section.

I'd love to give y'all a reason for my being gone but I'm afraid it's really hard to say bc I am still healing emotionally, but just know I love y'all and hope you read more!!!

This story wasn't specifically requested but they asked if I could do some of their favorite characters for their birthday last month so if they do get to read this everyone say a quick happy belated birthday in the comments 🎂🎂🎂🎂

(You are older than Tamaki by a year or 2 and younger than fatgum just to clear any kind of misunderstanding between age)

ENJOY

....
.....
   You worked under fatgums agency as a high ranked hero, it wasn't surprising but considering you being a branch to one of the many top ranking heros without having an agency of your own, it was a pretty impressive feat.

   You where well liked and straight forward and while you would admit you had your moments where you weren't so great, people where surprisingly understanding and cheered you on, you got lots of support from some of your coworkers and fellow heros, including high praise from Fatgum himself.

  At some point, you can't remember when, Fatgum favored you and took you on plenty of missions where you met his apprentice hero, Sun-Eater, while you would admit the stuttering and insecurities where less attractive to the people you thought it was cute, in a more wholesome way at the time, and fatgum being his silly self always stepped in on your compliments to Tamaki and you all laughed together like a good friend group.

One mission while patrolling the streets of a fair where lots of robbery or even bomb threats could happen you noticed that Fatgum and Tamaki where less friendly with each other than they ever have been.

Fatgum would often say things as if his age held a one up on Tamaki, they where like small insults you would say to a child that they wouldn't quite pick up on until they grew up, he had that condescending tone that most "wiser" adults had.

   Tamaki was quite, usually he would give a more verbal confirmation or at least try to converse with fatgum but he kept his replies to simple nods and dare you say glares.

  The air was thick and heavy and at some point you couldn't handle it so when there where less observers in the low side of the fair you confronted the two.

  "Alright you two what the heck is going on, the air is so thick I can taste it, and I don't mean the fried food vendors" you confronted the two with your arms crossed and shoulders high as you placed the potato  snack you had in your right hand holding the stick it was attached to.

  "You two have been tense all day and you can't just keep up like this, it's affecting your team work" you say and gently take a bite of your potato snack and try to focous on what their problem could be wanting to help them out.

  "It's nothing to worry about h/n it's just some things we disagree on" Fatgum said with his usual wide smile and it was almost hard to believe if it weren't the truth.

The two didn't see eye to eye on who you belonged to, sure you belonged to yourself but their own selfish desires consumed them and they couldn't help but notice the particular need they both held for you, they weren't used to not being on the same page but they would never see eye to eye on this.

  In the end you would pick one of them they both where sure of that and maybe it would be force or on the rare chance you could like one of them. They hadn't come to an agreement yet on what would happen if you did like the other more, but they might have been willing to compromise like a co parent situation where they trade you off every week.