1

^^^^^^^
Lol i cosplayed that green dude from that monster movie, omdz whatever.
—————————————————

Your pov
We just finished season 3 and we have 5 weeks break until we have to start shooting season 4, im guessing the only reason we have such a long break is due to new characters and casting takes long.

Thats better for me though cuz then i can hang out with sadie, millie, gaten, noah, finn and caleb for longer.

Im 23 so im the oldest since im turning 24 in march and its February.

I go downstairs of the big motel me and Millie are staying in and open the cookie jar eating it in one bite as it dissolves into sawdust in my mouth.

„Hey" Millie calls out from her room walking out rubbing her eye.

„Goodmorning" i mutter with cookie crumbs falling off the ends of my mouth.

„Leave me some oh my gosh" she calls out stumbling down the stairs like a irritated chihuahua.

„Alright alright millayyy chill" i do a bad british accent to piss her off.

„Is noah coming over today?" She says stuffing a cookie into her mouth.

„Yep at 12 and then the rest are coming over for movie night at arounddd uhhh 6pm i think" i get a cup fill it up with tap water and drinking it faster then expected resulting in me choking.

Millie taps my back and goes to the couch sitting on her phone.

„Do we know who their casting for the new roles yet?"

„Uhhm i dont think so, ask the duffer brothers" she anwsered unbothered.

„I dont want to disturb them" i mumble realising Millie has no interest in talking to me unless Noah shows up so i decide to go to my room.

Duffer brother #1

Hey , when are we
Going to get our scripts
For season 4?

Glad you asked or
I would have forgotten,
We are going to cut break short
Because we already got the casting.

Oh, how short?

2 weeks

Oh ok, thanks byee.

I stumble down stairs as quickly as i can making Millies head shoot up in a panic and then looking down at her phone sighing.

„What?" I say a bit offended „not happy to see me?"

„You scared me thats all" she scoffs „so what do you want?"

„Ok no need to be rude Millay, although bad news" i show my bottom teeth in a ‚eesh' expression.

„Is it about work?" She asks not even surprised, i nod.

„Our break got cut short by 2 weeks" i say sitting next to her and leaning my head on her left shoulder.

„Oh hello everybody" i say after realising she is live.

Millie smiles and starts talking about new stuff about her movie ‚enola holmes'.

„Oh my gosh Millie look" i pressed the question mark box at the bottom of the instagram live and a bunch of questions popped up.