7

Sorry for not updating for a long time i was at the beach like 3 times and 3 hours ago i arrived in Poland.

———————————————————
I woke up back on my bed with sloppy kisses on my neck, im guessing its Joseph so i giggle and turn around to kiss him back but instead i meet a furry stinky breathed puppy and he licks me right on my mouth.

"BLEUHHH EW EW EWWW" i stand up shaking my arms running to the toilet and washing my mouth aggressively, "JOSEPH YOU REALLY NEED TO WASH HIS TEETH"

Joseph stumbles out of the bed and runs after me "why me?"

"Becausee!!! EWWW" i run my mouth through water thinking of the dogs saliva mixing with mine again.

Suddenly i heard something collapse.

"Jo what fell?" No response.

"Joe? Can you check what fell?" I shouted.

No response.

What the hell?

I walk outside to see Joseph on the floor, his face facing the other way and his hand to his sides, his chest staying still.

"Joe omg" i grab him and turn him on his side just in case he passed out, i put my ear to his nose, no breathing.

Omg, i go run to my phone and call the ambulance.

"Yes he passed out and not breathing" i say panicked as he lays in my lap unconcious.

Sirens were heard outside as im slapping his cheeks lightly, no response still, i opened the door and paramedics rushed in towards him touching his neck with two fingers "no pulse"

"Oh my god" i mumble to myself  grabbing my phone again as they rush jo out on a stretcher.

"Millie please come quick where the fuck are you?"

"Chill im at Noah's whats going on?"

"I dont know Joseph was over and he randomly passed out and i called the ambulance and they said that theres no pulse and now im in the ambulance with him were going to the hospital down the road please come over im so scared i dont know what hat happened" i quickly say holding Josephs hand as he lays unconcious on the stretched and the paramedic putting a oxygen mask on him giving cpr and pushing on his chest over and over looking at the monitor for the beart to start up again.

"Y/n calm down your talking too fast, im coming to the hospital" and hungs up, i take big breaths squeezing joes hand 3 times which means i love you in code.

We get to the hospital and they rush him in, "ma'am please stay in the lobby, he is in the right hands" the lady paramedic says and she puts her finger on my chest pushing me slightly towards the chairs as she runs back after jo.

Half an hour later Millie rushes in and walks quickly over to me, ruining my even pace back and forwards i run over to Millies arms and sob.

"Calm down hes going to be alright"

"And if hes not?!" I sob harder sniffing so my snot doesnt go on her expensive purple coat.

She pushes me away slightly so we face eachother "He is!" She says smiling and hugs me tighter.

Friends dont lie.

He was infact not okay, the doctor came over to us with a frown, it was now 5pm and we came at 12am, so Millie was half asleep next to her half eaten kfc that we ordered.

I stand up and the doctor says the 3 words i dreaded to hear.

"Im so sorry"

"Sorry for what?" I acted oblivious in hopes, tears daring to fall.

"His heart stopped completely, he has been dead for over 5 hours" my mouth dropped open, i couldnt talk my mouth dry.

I ran out of that hospital leaving Millie confused when she woke up, i think by the look on the doctors face she realised and ran after me.

I started sobbing as fans took pictures, i couldnt care less, he was my last happiness, he was more then Millie could ever provide me, i see no point in living now, there is no way i can carry on without him.

As i went on the closest building and stood at the top of the roof i saw Millie contact pop up on my phone, i threw it down without hesitation.

"If you die, we die together baby" josephs voice echoes in my head where i had a dream of a tsunami and was scared so he whispered that to comfort me.

"If you die, we die together baby" i say stepping off.