Chapter 1

~New Moon Theater~

It was a lovely day at the New Moon theater, a musical play was happening called 'Alice in Wonderland'.

Among the crowd was a dog scout who had short light brown hair, chocolate brown eyes with big circled glasses wearing a blue dress that stopped right above her knees, a sea green cropped jacket, a blue little purse, and a pair of brown heel boots that stops just below the her knee. And with the scout is a 10 year old pure white Arctic wolf with eyes as Blue as light blue Crystal ice who wore a red dress that was below her knees close to her ankles, a yellow cropped jacket with a little Diamond button, with a pair of flat shoes that were yellow.

When the show was about to go on the second half the scout picked up the little wolf and started to walk out of the room, a koala bear named Buster Moon had seen it and went after them. Right when the scout and the little Arctic Wolf were about to exit the entrance the scouts name was called.

"Uhh Suki? Suki Lane?" Buster called out to the dog scout named Suki, the little wolf in her arm looked down
at him with curiosity, as suki looked down as well when he called out to her but looked back at her phone adjusting her so she could be more comfortable. " uh I'm Buster Moon, hi so glad you could make it." He sees the girl in Suki's arm. "would you like some popcorn?" He asks happily, the small girl nods happily as a reply she tries to reach but starts to pout since she couldn't because of her short arms.

Still looking and scrolling on her phone Suki replies "um..No thanks, We are not staying for the second half so..." slightly sad Buster says "oh... but uh we thought you both were enjoying it." And quickly adds " I mean not that we were watching or anything." Suki, already a little bored with the conversation calmly replies back " It really is a cute little show." She chuckled a bit while also adding " Just not what we're looking for, (Y/N) you should get some sleep.." the little wolf also known as (Y/N) nods and starts to slowly fall asleep.

When she woke up, her and Suki were already in a taxi at a red light. As the car starts going, (Y/N) yawns and rubs her eyes wiping the tiredness away she looks out the back left window and yelps as she saw Buster riding a bicycle next to her window.

In her small soft voice she calls out "S-Suki?" Suki glances at the small wolf questionably but sees what she was looking at "Oh my-" staring in shock with the phone to her ear.

"hi! Me again!" Says Buster clinging on to the car window but he starts swerving. "Whoa whoa" and gains his balance again, "I'll call you back.." Suki hangs up the phone as (Y/N) rolls her window down still staring at the crazy koala but looks to her right and sees the beautiful tasty looking popcorn.

"Can I have that please?" She asks softly and Suki's heart melted and gave her the popcorn then speak with Buster well- more like scold him. (Y/N) doesn't listen to their conversation and plays on her iPad while enjoying her delicious popcorn, puffy tail wagging happily.

When she looked up after what seemed like an hour she asked curiously. "Hey, where did the crazy koala go?" "He left." Replied Suki as she scrolls on her phone again. "Oh ok!" And she goes back to playing on the iPad, then after four hours had passed by she fell asleep.