Chapter 5

Still (Y/N)'s POV:
I have awoken by the smell of-

NASTY BREATH!!

I open my eyes to see Porsha staring at me, I pushed her face away disgusted by her breath. "Brush your teeth! Your breath smells!" Porsha sniffed her own breath and almost gagged "Sorry little sis!" And goes to brush them I did the same

After that event Porsha took me shopping with her. After what seemed like 2 hours we went to the set as we entered my big sister yelled out "Heyyy everybody!" I was just slurping my (f/d) the lizard named I think ms creeper? Ms crawler? Oh! Ms Crawly! Well yelled at Porsha a megaphone "you're 2 hours late for rehearsal! Also hello (Y/N)!" Guess I was right "Hi" I reply shyly then continue drinking meanwhile Porsha was confused and states "wait- wait where's the koala? Who are you?" "I'm in charge that's who! Now get your tail to wardrob, sweetheart." Then leaves driving a crane. I laugh at Porshas reaction.

Time skip brought to you by ms crawly!:

Once everyone set up for practice I was with Ms crawly we see Porsha fall off the plank and started flying trying to get Gunters hands but missed as she got frustrated and poor Gunter face plants the asteroid prop. "Stop, stop, stop! Porsha you're still messing it up." Ms crawly states in the megaphone Porsha groans "It's not my fault, he keeps missing the catch"
She points at Gunter and he replies back dizzily "I think she's trying to kill me." "Reset let's go again." Ms crawly drives away with me since I'm standing with her

After 15 minutes Meena walks up to me with 2 ice cream cones one cherry cheesecake (my #1 favorite same with cherry vanilla 🤤🤤 I want some now 🥲) and the other (f/f) I smiled happily when she gave me the (f/f) one "thank you" "no problem" she smiled back at me.

3rd POV:

Everyone continued finishing and practicing the show since Buster came back. Until the ship landed everybody was in awe. Once Buster said cue Porsha, she came out.
Porsha pretends to run out with baby steps and poses "Captains log, I must take care, for I have landed on the planet of war."

Buster POV:
That. Was. Horrible.
Gotta do something and say an excuse quick!

"So let's just hold it right there, folks uh everyone, take five."
Nailed it :D

(Y/N) POV:

I see Buster and Porsha go in the office so I followed them curiously, "Porsha, you know I truly believe that this show, it-" Buster shivers for a millisecond "it's close to being fantastic, maybe even perfect." Porsha smiled and says "thank you."
"Yeah, yeah but see, to make it the best it can be-" he takes a deep breath "well, I got to make some changes." "Uh-huh." I look between both of them "like-" Buster whimpers scared that Porsha will take it wrong, "I have to give the lead role to Rosita." Let me tell you... she did 😑 "what?" Porsha gets annoyed while I'm shocked "I'm just giving you the opportunity to switch roles with-" Porsha interrupts him "your firing me?" "Yea he's not firing yo-" I get cut off "you were apart of this weren't you?!" Porsha looks at me angry like I "betrayed" her.

"No- ack!" I was knocked back and I felt something hit my right eye hard and saw that it was the space helmet she was holding, I looked up at her heartbroken tearing up.
Porsha didn't look back at me, she stormed off as Buster was trying to chase her and say that he wasn't firing her. I sat there holding my right eye crying softly my left ear twitched when I heard the door open and saw with my good eye that Buster came back and walked to me "are you alright? Does it hurt?" He asked worriedly I show him my eye he flinched at how bad it looked

 I sat there holding my right eye crying softly my left ear twitched when I heard the door open and saw with my good eye that Buster came back and walked to me "are you alright? Does it hurt?" He asked worriedly I show him my eye he flinched at ho...

Buster lifted me like a princess and ran out the room I covered my eye as we went wherever he's taking me.
Turns out he took me to the medical room and the doctor saw that it was the youngest Crystal that was injured and immediately took action placing me on the bed, the doctor asked me to put my hand down so I did and she gasped, I was so confused first Buster now the doctor?

She saw my reaction and pulled out a small mirror and showed me, I was horrified

Time skip brought to you by Kawaii potato :3

I was brought home by the ambulance and dad was horrified and worried when he saw my face so he picked me up and sat me on the couch as the horse show was on and was talking about how Buster fired Porsha (I know it was in the office but this is for this story) and how he punched me in the face. Dad. Was. Furious. When he heard that part so I went upstairs and fell asleep on the non bruised side.