Chapter 4

(Y/N) POV:

I wake up to my big sister shaking me excitedly "(Y/N/N)! Wake up!" I sit up and rub my eyes yawning "What's going on?" " I'm gonna go audition and want you to come with me!" Porsha replies smiling.

That woke me up, "ok ok!" So I waddle run to my walk in closet and slip my usual dress and sweater on and waddle run back to Porsha so she can carry me.

At the set:

Porsha carried me to the make up station to get ready, once there I sat in those chairs for directors watching Porsha in awe it looks so easy! But- it's hard when I do it.
Then Porsha went to put her costume on so I walked around til I saw Buster, Gunter, and the porcupine ashy? Rash? I forgot -w-' anyways so I walked to them they noticed me and Buster was the first to talk to me. " hello welcome back ms Crystal! Are you here to watch your sister?" "Yes!" My fluffy tail wags in excitement! "may I?" I nod so he picks me up and puts me in a chair so I can see what's happening.

Cue the practice scene :)

"Stand by, Rosita." Buster says into the mic "And... Action!" Then I see Rosita in a green alien costume pop out and starting jumping barley singing "look what you made me do"
Then he said Porsha's name I see her turn around with a weird face so I giggled, Porsha smacked Rosita with the staff like she was playing baseball!

"Take that, you nasty alien monster!" Says Porsha in a weird act she turns to us I giggle and look at the others faces and laugh! Buster replies back trying not to cringe " yeah, that was so good" I waved to porsha not hearing the porcupine and Buster say something then I hear Suki's voice so I called out to her once I saw them about to leave, Suki turns and sees me doing the up gesture and picked me up and leaves with me in her arms and Buster following us.

Mr. Crystal's office:

When the door opened I ran to my dad happily "Daddy!" He lifts me in his arms kissing my forehead and Buster a bit nervous but covers it by acting casual "you wanted to see me sir?" Dad replies casually "yes, I did. Yes, I did! Come on in" so Buster sits down "so, how's it going with Calloway?" "Calloway? It's uh, it's good yeah very good."
"Right right" dad says while taking a seat in his office chair with me on his lap "well- let me ask you something." He gets serious, "what did I do to make you disrespect me, huh?" Buster replies shocked "what?" Dad pets my head to try to keep calm "oh, what? You think I'm an idiot? Some kind of bozo?" Buster now scared says "No, No sir not at all." As he says that two of dads bodyguards comes behind him

"My team, they talked to Calloway's lawyer and they say he's never heard of you or your show." "Really? They said that? Uh..." "you lied to me!" dad bangs his fist on the table, Buster jumped back terrified and i jumped startled as my heart is now beating a bit quick "I didn't mean to, I honestly thought I could get him." dad noticed I'm startled and pets me again then sets me under his desk with sound proof headphones.

Once I have them on I feel the vibrations of dad losing it, after 10 minutes dad tapped my shoulder and lifted me in his arms taking the headphones off "I'm sorry snowy, I got mad because Buster lied to us about Calloway" "h-he lied?" I pouted sadly dad nods then calls jerry in here to have him clean the room.

As the day ended all three of us (dad, Porsha, and I) went to sleep.