Chapter 3

Once (Y/N) and her father got home, she went to her room.

(Y/N) POV

When I got in my room I went to my doll house to play with my dolls, next I had a fancy tea party with my stuffed animal friends. After a few hours 4 hours to be precise I was wondering if Porsha came back from shopping.

So I went to her door and opened it "Porsha?" I called out softly "hiya sis!" Replied my big sister, I smiled happily and ran to her to give her a hug "how was shopping?" I asked Porsha was excited to show me what she got. ( not gonna go into detail, let's just say she got A LOT of clothes and accessories) she even got me a small golden crown that had three circled Rubies on the top of each little spike of the crown and got a matching dress as well, Since it was night time we went to bed.

~Next Day~

I was woken up by dad telling me to get ready, so I put on my usual red dress with my yellow sweater.
I met up with Porsha since our rooms are close so she carried my downstairs then got in the limo, since dad woke me up early I went back to sleep on Porsha.

"(Y/N)— up" "(Y/N) wake up" Porsha said moving me excitedly "what's going on big sister?" Porsha replies "we are visiting the theatre production!" That woke me up "Really!" I asked happily "yeah! Come on!" 

~3rd POV~

"Moon!" Mr Crystal says angrily scaring Buster "Mr Crystal!" "You set designs are a disgrace." "What?" Buster completely terrified right now, Mr Crystal laughs at his reaction "I'm just messing with you, where's your sense of humor, huh?"
Buster chuckled nervously still a little terrified.

"Anyways these are my daughters Porsha the oldest and my youngest (Y/N)" "hey" Porsha says smirking lazily lifting her sun glasses "hello" said (Y/N) shyly smiling "you remember (Y/N) don't you? She went to see that little show with Suki" "yes I do! Also it's nice to meet you Porsha" Buster waves.

"They want to meet Calloway big fans, don't you girls?" Porsha replies her usual girly girlness "oh, my gosh I'm like SO into Vintage right now!" And (Y/N) replies "he is so awesome!" "So, where is he?" Said Crystal "uh, well... I'm not expecting Clay on set just yet. I mean-"(Y/N) interrupts Buster as she and Porsha notice that the set has space designs everywhere " Wait- is this a sky-fi show? (Y/N) asks in awe "uh, Sci-fi? Yes, yes it is!" Porsha implies in awe as well "oh my gosh, I LOVE Ski-fi."

Getting a bit bored (Y/N) decides to wonder off towards the gorilla now noticing him and still not knowing his name she didn't call out and saw an elephant with him, but she walked up to him shyly.

~Johnny's POV~

I noticed the little wolf who fell asleep on me walked towards me and meena, she noticed I was looking at her questionably.

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I did the up gesture like I did the other time and he picked me up and this time he spoke to me, "hey there, what's your name?" He had a small accent when he spoke "(Y-Y/N)" I answered still shy I looked towards the elephant and see her still looking at me. I grew more shy and Johnny replies  "well (Y/N) I'm Johnny and this is Meena" "Hi!" Meena greets me "h-hi!" I say back starting to get used to them seeing that they are nice.

After that I heard my sister singing 'this girl is on fire' I clapped happily when she stopped. I waddle ran to her "you were Awesome!" "Aww, thanks baby sis!" She grinned when her baby sister said that, Porsha picked (Y/N) up.

The girls noticed that their father was walking on Saturns "rings" with Buster, their stomach growled and (Y/N) was craving French Toast same with her older sister so Porsha called out "Daddy! We're hungry for French Toast!"

Porsha put (Y/N) down, and (Y/N)  waddled back to Johnny as he was walking with the others to check on Rosita. Johnny picked (Y/N) up as they were there, (Y/N) felt a bit bad for Rosita seeing that she is trying not to cry.

She fell asleep once again in Johnny's arm