Chapter 7

Still (Y/N)s pov:

After johnnys performance I'm glad he was alright, it was My big sister! My tail wagged happily when she started singing

She was the green alien I was standing next to Buster this time cheering her on I was in awe and cheered louder when she finished. after Porsha was Meena and some weirdo with her

I was clapping to the beat cheering for Meena I was still by Buster sitting down eating some pastries again ~3~ I can't help it there're sooo good anyways after Meena and the stranger were done Meena was talking to another elephant they will look cute together <3 and the stranger was being weird •_• the scene changed once again to a wormhole and it was Rositas turn!

As Rosita was singing I see Buster get taken away by dad? I was following them seeing where they were going dad and Buster went on the crane so I ninja ran on the crane as well, when I looked at rosita she was petrified again but I was close to dad and saw him throw Buster off I was horrified and did something no one else my age would do....

Jump off.. as I was falling after Buster he looked at me horrified as well but I grabbed him and he held me protectively what I didn't see was my dad staring at me terrified to what I did. Next thing we know rosita caught us and placed us on another platform and flew off back to the song. Buster was angry and worried at the same time and asking me questions "(Y/N)! Why would you jump off like that?! Are you alright? Are you hu-" I hugged him "I didn't want you to die!" Busters eyes soften and hugged me back we ran to the others as Rosita and Gunter were finished by the time we got there miss crawly called out to us "oh! Mr moon are you-" she noticed me "(Y/N)! Are you alright?!" I nodded "Buster is ok too!" "Yeah, never better" finally it was Ash and Clays turn

I was crying happy tears and cheering for everyone all of us went to the stage behind the curtain holding hands I was on Clays right holding his hand smiling happily up at him and he winked and smiled back at me.

The curtain lifts and the audience applauds more when they saw everyone on the stage then we looked up once we heard dads voice the picture in my head of him throwing Buster off the platform flashed in my mind and I became scared Clay started petting my head noticing my reaction as dad was talking everyone else snuck away but me and Clay, me not knowing that Jerry was simping for dad by confessing he loved him while he got dragged away in the end of the day we were on the bus and Suki got on saying that another theater wanted them to perform there so everyone looked at Clay and Buster asks "what do you say my Calloway?" Clay nods, everyone cheered once we got there nana noodle man as Buster said who that was greeted us.
Before going to the royal box Buster and I following her as well then the show started once again, after everything Clay decided that he'll look after me and Porsha even though she was 18 but since dad would be in jail by attempted murder Clay was saying that he missed having company so Porsha and I were happy.

~FIN~

Sorry if it seemed rushed 😅 I hope it was ok at least I'm making new stories as well