Chapter 3:It's minionin time

Shadow and Gelatin have appeared outside of a movie theater, and they notice a bunch of teenagers in tuxedos.

Gelatin:You know, that weird mask guy doesn't know where we are, and we sent him into deep space, so how about we watch the movie those teens are going to see.

They bought the tickets and snacks and are about to see Minions 2.

Shadow:This is about to be peak cinema.

Gelatin:It's great to finally have a starch like corn get the respect it deserves.

Waddle Doo:Yo Minions:The rise of Gru LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Escargoon:Why didn't you go back to being a Morbius fan?

Waddle Doo:LET ME HAVE FUN OKAY!?

Uka Uka then shows up.

Uka Uka:Where are you you sad excuse for a-is that Minions 2?

Gelatin:Yeah, you wanna watch?

They then watch Minions:The rise of Gru which is apparently a meme now and people are seeing it but not Morbius it just does not make sense I didn't even watch these two movies and im just bandwagging this lol.

Shadow:That was even better than I anticipated.

Gelatin:My favorite part was when a Minion said banana.

Uka Uka:That was definitely better than Morbius and Sonic 2, speaking of which.

Shadow:We are not the same character,Sonic is blue, and I am black,our personalities,shoes,and color of our arms are different.

Uka Uka:I better not see any memes of me wearing clown makeup after this.

Gelatin:So what's with this Sonic guy?

Uka Uka:Thanks to Robotnik, Sonic ended up in this multiverse called the game verse, and he beaten me and the other villains, and he was offered to
be the ruler of the game verse.

Shadow:He's not usually the type of guy to be a ruler.

Uka Uka:I was trying to look for him so we villains could rule the game verse.

Shadow shoots out a portal, and a faniliar face comes out.

Impostor:Mr.Krabs has the Phantom Ruby and is gonna sell it on Ebay!

Gelatin:The portal gun seems to go to random worlds, so I guess we should just go from world to world until we find where he lives.

Imposter:He lives in Bikini Bottom but is in Neon City because of all the water disappearing since krabs are sea creatures.

Shadow:Guess we should be going.