Chapter 7:Jk there were no secrets lol.

Impostor:Ok we made it to Bikini Bottom now lets all kill Mr.Krabs and by all I mean me because water.

Mr.Krabs:Im going to be rich with this gem,infact I would get so much money that I would have to shut down the Krusty Krab!

Spongebob:I gotta stop him!

Impostor: It's great to hear someone in this world wants to take that ruby away from him.

Squidward:Honestly, I want him to sell it so I won't have to work here anymore and live my dreams.

Impostor:The survival of the game verse is more important than your STUPID DREAMS!

Meanwhile, in the super van.

Shadow:You guys want some coffee beans?

Uka Uka:You like eating coffee beans too,of course I want coffee beans!

Shadow:Here you go!

As Uka Uka is eating the beans Shadow's fur starts having a blue glow.

Gelatin:Woah,not gonna lie you look better in blue.

Shadow:Looks don't matter, especially now that I can do this!

Shadow grabs Gelatin and Uka Uka as he breaks through one of the windows and charges too Mr.Krabs!

Shadow:Give us the Ruby right now!

Mr.Krabs:NEVER!

Shadow then takes Mr.Krabs to the surface and slams him on the Bikini
Atoll.

Shadow:The phantom ruby doesn't belong in your hands,if you sell it and someone buys it, then the buyer could use the power to destroy everything.

Mr.Krabs:Well, guess what, procupine,i'm gonna sell it, and no one can stop me!

Uka Uka:We cannot have another ruler of the game verse that is not one of US!

Inpostor:I gotta get the popcorn for this.

Gelatin:And I gotta see a doctor because Im all soggy.

Suddenly, a sound is heard in the bushes.

???:Aroo.

It's Cofi from Chikn Nuggit baby(Yes, I also like Chikn Nuggit lol)

Impostor:EW BUZZFEED AND TIKTOK CRINGE!

Impostor then throws his popcorn bucket at Cofi but misses and Fred saying my leg sound is heard.

Cofi:Actually the game verse doesn't have a real ruler.

Uka Uka:What about Sonic?

Cofi:I was there during the battle,heres the footage.

Wheatley:Sonic, you have beaten me and I gift you with the power,and now you rule the game verse.

Sonic:I appreciate the offer but why does the game verse need some to rule it?
What the game verse really needs are heroes that will bring peace and freedom to these worlds and you know what.

Wheatly:No I don't know what.

Sonic:Those people already exist.

The footage ends.

Mr.Krabs:Nah I'm still gonna sell it lol.

Shadow then slams the phantom ruby out of his hand and onto the floor and then yeets it to the sun.

Gelatin:Welp that was anti climactic.