Chapter 5:Im in love with the shape of Hugh

They appear in the Double Dare stage in that Nick Smash Bros clone no one care about lol.

Shadow:Before you ask no this is not Smash bros.

Gelatin:What's a Smash Bros?

???:Duh,guess who's about to do some whoopin.

Shadow:You are about to kind of find out.

Hugh Neutron:I am about to progress the Hugh Nation into new heights, and you cannot stop me.

Shaggy:Oh no you don't,I need to like defeat you so I can have like my power level increased and like get my revenge.

Hugh:Did anyone tell you that revenge is a no no.

Gelatin:I wonder what Uka Uka and the Impostor are doing.

Shadow:Did they even tell us their names?

We then cut to the Simpsons house

Impostor:I know I said no, but this is some good stuff.

Rick:So,what brings you two here in this neighborhood.

Uka Uka:We were trying to find Mr.Krabs because he has the Phantom Ruby.

Impostor:It's a very powerful gem, and even though he's just gonna sell it on EBay we gotta stop him.

Morty:Wow,sounds like quite the adventure.

Impostor:Honestly my life os an adventure cus before all this I was just a dumb little Impostor,I only said Among Us and sometimes sus.I was just doing what Impostora do killing crewmates until I was caught and voted off.

Uka Uka:Until me,Robotnik,and the other villains of the Game Verse.

Impostor:And after Sonic stopped us,I escaped into a deserted planet were I met a lost mini Impostor with the same white suit and pink shell I have and sonI adopted.
Uka Uka:But where is your son?

Impostor:He got a job at the Chum Bucket thanks to his idea to add a new ingredient,pink sauce.

Uka Uka:We waited weeks for THIS?!

Fine we'll cut back to Shadow and Gelatin.

Gelatin:So do you have any plans?

Shadow:I never have any plans because of the company I work with

Gelatin:Hey if you need help with being part of a business you know where to go to,I have a steak house chain.

Shaggy:Like you know what, how about we can team up so you can like progress the Hugh Nation and like I can finally get my revenge.

Hugh:First we need to get rid of them.

Shadow:We don't have time for this we need to get to Bikini Bottom.

Shaggy then punches Shadow in the face and creates two portals with the two guns.

Gelatin:Welp,guess I surrender, lol.

Gelatin jumps in one of the portals while Shadow gets knocked into the other portal.