Chapter 6:The secrets have been learned

Shadow wakes up in a white void.

Shadow:Where am I and why am I T posing?

???:You're in your code Shadow.

Waluigi:It is I Waluigi!

Shadow:Waluigi what are you doing here.

Waluigi:Ever since Sonic saved the game verse many villains have been looking for him,we were never able to find his world but now we have someone as powerful as him and now we can use your power to find and destroy Sonic!

Shadow:You don't have to do this Waluigi, remember all the good times we had.

Waluigi:What are you talking about?Just because we're Assist Trophies doesn't mean we're friends.

Shadow:Exactly.

MLG rave music starts playing and then a random portal opens with Gelatin coming out.

Gelatin:Oh no it's a random guy with a mustache!

Gelatin then slaps Waluigi in the face causing him to fall down and takes Shadow into the portal but unfortunately the portal starts to glitch and takes them to the game verse web from Chapter 3 of Sonic: The game verse.

Gelatin:Woah,this place is beautiful.

Shadow:Maria would of loved to see this.

Gelatin:Who's this Maria?

Sahdow:My friend from the Space Colony ARK where I was created.She wanted me to give everyone on my planet to live happy lives and to be on that planet though sadly she never got that chance.

The Freesmart Super Van then shows up.

Impostor:Move up everybody were going to Spongebob land.

Gelatin:How did you-.

Imposter:Get here,well these two guys named Rick and Morty had an extra portal gun that allows you to choose where you want to go.

Uka Uka:And since they weren't using it they allowed us to keep it.

Gelatin:I mean how did you get the VAN!?

Imposter:Ummmmm?

Cutaway time.

Imposter:YOU'RE STUPID VAN IS MINE RUBY AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA!

Four:I like him.

Lollipop:I don't.

Lollipop then beats up the Impostor with him screaming in intense agony.

Shadow:What the-.

Imposter:Lets go beat up Mr.Krabs BOIS!