I wouldn't have believed

Louise P.O.V.

We arrived at a small clearing. The grass was beautifully green but the sky was sad and grey. I was so excited I nearly jumped out of the car while it was still moving. The whole family and I walked out to the center of the clearing. 

"lets partner up," Carlisle started. "Alice and Jasper, Rosalie and Emmet, Me and Edward."

Everyone stood next to their partner. I stood back by myself. Alice and Jasper went first.

They ran in opposite directions and stopped when they were about 100 feet away from each other. They started running at lightning speed(literally) right at each other. I tried to look away afraid of what would happen but I couldn't. Alice jumped clear over Jasper who had skid against the ground like a base ball player. He looked back up and charged at Alice. She hit him across his chest with the flat of her arm. He slammed into the ground with a loud thump but he got back up faster than I could even see. He jumped into a tree behind Alice And dropped onto her when she couldn't see him. She spun around and kissed him.

"Alright, alright. Get a room why don't you." Emmet said. "Good job you guys!"

"Next up, Emmet and Rosalie." Carlisle said.

They started the same way Alice and Jasper did; on each side of the clearing. Each pair pretty much went the same way. Until it got to Carlisle and Edward. Edward had Carlisle on the ground and had thought he won. Jasper walked past him and said "Oh, and one more thing..." Carlisle got up and slammed Edward into the dirt. "... Never turn your back on your enemy!" I chuckled slightly at this.

Everyone stood up from where they were sitting and we all walked back to the cars. Carlisle grabbed me before I could get into the car and we waited for everyone else to drive off. Once everyone was gone I turned around and fell into a trance. His golden eyes made me melt and all I could do was smile. But I couldn't help thinking that we didn't have any possible chance. I had so many reasons to love him. He saved my life. He has helped me get over the fact that my parents are dead. He has been nothing but nice to me. When he speaks his words sound like a symphony of kindness and compassion. His eyes leave me starstruck and so many more reasons.

"Lou?" He said with a chuckle bringing me out of my trance. "Are you okay?"

"Yea, I'm great," I smiled.

"I'm going to take you somewhere I have never showed anyone in my entire 300 years being an immortal. I need to tell you something very important to me."

"Why would you want to take me here, out of anyone you have ever met?" I said subtly.

"You will find out when I tell you whats so important," He smiled then motioned to the car, "Get in".

I got into the car. We drove for what felt like an hour and a half but who's counting. I certainly wasn't. I was to focused on trying to look at Carlisle's beautiful face without him noticing me. It was really weird the way I felt about him. Earlier I could have sworn I felt like he was just a friend but now every time I'm around him I get butterflies and I can never really stop thinking about him. I knew it was pointless to try. How could he possibly feel the same way. I mean, My parents and his wife were in a car accident and they all were killed. How is it possible he can even stand being around me knowing that I am a reincarnate of the people who killed his lover. At this moment I felt tears start trickling down my face. I quickly tried to wipe them away but Carlisle, without even looking up, said "Whats wrong?"

I had to think quickly. I didn't want to lie to him but I couldn't tell him. Could I?

I can

And I will.